The West Bengal Public Service Commission has invited online applications for the post of Sub Inspector Posts in Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal. In this regard, WBPSC has released Advertisement No. 26/2018. Online applications can be submitted before or on 18 Sept. 2018. An online Registration link will be active on the official website on 22 August 2018 to apply online for the WB Food SI Recruitment 2018.
The applications are invited for the recruitment of 957 candidates in the Food Supply Department for the post of Sub Inspector. The minimum educational qualification is the madhyamik or 10th pass. Candidates can apply online for this post. The commission will not accept any offline communication in concern to an online application form.
Important Dates for WBPSC Food Supply SI Recruitment 2018
|Registration Start Date||22 Aug 2018 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date of Registration||18 Sep 2018 12:00 Midnight|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee through online||18 Sep 2018 12:00 Midnight|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee through offline||18 Sep 2018|
WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Notification Details
|WB PSC Food Supply Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018|
|Recruitment Name||WBPSC Food Supply SI Recruitment|
|Recruitment Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Department||Food & Supplies Department|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Number of Posts||957|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|Admit Card||Download Here|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Food SI Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale Details
|Educational Qualification||Madhyamik Pass form West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its Equivalent|
|Pay Scale||(P.B. – 4) Rs. 9,000/- – Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,700/-|
|Application Fee||General/OBC – Rs. 100/-|
Steps to Apply for the WBPSC Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2018
Here we have given a detailed information about how to apply and what precaution you should take before applying for the job of Sub Inspector in the food supply department. As per our knowledge, these are the steps you have to follow to take participation in this recruitment process.
Documents or Things you need to Apply
- Mobile Number to receive Enrollment No, SMS based notifications/communications related to the recruitment process is over
- Access to facilities of a computer with internet connectivity
- A recent scanned passport sized color photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. A file size of a scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- Your scanned signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of a scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- If the applicant wants to submit the application fee online, access to an online payment facility/service such as
i. Net Banking
ii. Credit card
iii. ATM-cum-Debit card
NOTE:- If you do not have Net Banking facility/Credit Card or ATM-cum-Debit Card, you can pay the fee in cash at any branch of United Bank of India(UBI) through the Challan downloaded from the Public Service Commission Recruitment Application Portal. You will be able to download the duly filled up UBI challan from the Application Portal only when you select the “Cash Payment through UBI Bank” option while filling the application form online
Steps to Apply Online:
The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in below mentioned 9 steps. The steps are:
1. Enrolment through PSC Application Portal (http://pscwbapplication.in/) for the online application process.
2. Signing in with the Enrolment ID and password.
3. Selection of the Examination Name and check eligibility.
4. If the applicant confirms the eligibility criteria and continues, the next web page appears. The applicant is required to click on “Application Details”. The application form will appear on the screen. The applicant is required to fill up the details in the application form.
5. In the next step, the applicant is required to upload scanned image file of his/her Photograph and Signature one by one [as specified in Para 3 & 4 above].
6. In the next step, the applicant is required to fill the Qualification & Experience details.
7. In the next step, the applicant is required to choose your Exam Centre preference (Applicable for few posts/Exam).
8. Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
9. Payment of fee (if applicable)
Important Links for the WB Food Supply SI Recruitment 2018