The West Bengal Postal Services has released the WB Postal MTS Admit Cards for the written examination. Candidates can download their copy from the official website @westbengalpost.gov.in. Online applications for the West Bengal Multi Tasking Staff examination were accepted from 21-08-2018 to 07-09-2018.
The candidates are now able to download West Bengal Postal MTS Admit Card 2018 as the board has released them on their official web portal. The applicant may use his/her application id & password to download WB MTS Admit Card in the PDF form and then he/she can take out a printout of the document.
The candidates who have submitted a valid registration form are now eligible to take part in the examination. The notification was released by the board to fill up the 192 posts in the department. For the same, it is organising a written test at various exam centres across the state.
|WB MTS Admit Card – Important Dates|
|Date of Examination||30-09-2018|
|Date of WB MTS Hall Permit Release||14-09-2018|
|Online application first date||21-08-2018|
|Online application first date||07-09-2018|
WB MTS Admit Card 2018 – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
There will be four part in the Multi Tasking Staff Written exam syllabus. All the parts will have 25 marks with each question of 1 mark. There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer marked by the candidate on the answer sheet. Candidates will be awarded only for the right answers.
Total Marks – 100 (25 for each section), Time – 120 Minutes,
Part – 1 – General Knowledge
Indian Geography, Indian Culture, Civics, Indian Economy, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard
Part – 2 – Mathematics
Percentages, Ratio & proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Time & work and Time & Distance.
Part – 3 – English
Articles, Prepositions, conjunctions, tenses, verbs, synonyms & antonyms and vocabulary.
Part – 4 – Regional Language
For Hindi – Alankar, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan and questions from Apathit Gadyansh.
Venue of WB MTS Exam:
- Kolkata centre (for candidates of Kolkata Region, M & BD Region, South Bengal Region, HQ Jurisdiction except for A&N
- Siliguri centre (for candidates of North Bengal Region),
- Port Blair Centre (for A&N Islands ) &
- Gangtok ( for Sikkim State).
How to download West Bengal MTS Hall Permit 2018
- Visit official website @westbengalpost.gov.in
- Now head to the “Recruitment/Notices” section link
- On next Page, you will find WB MTS Admit Card/ Hall Permit/ Roll No.
- Click on the link and enter applicant’s details like registration no., password etc.
- Then click on the download & proceed
- Now take out a clear printout of WB MTS Roll No 2018.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Hall Permit||Click Here|