Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has notified earlier for the selection process of Junior Assistant (JA) in different departments of Uttar Pradesh State Government. A total number of 1186 applicants will be selected for the post of Junior Assistant. Now candidates are in wait of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019.
The process of online applications lasted from 26th June 2019 to 20 July 2019. The last date to make changes in the online registration form was 27th July 2019. All those candidates who were eligible and qualified, they applied for this job and now waiting for the release of UPSSSC JA Admit Card.
|Exam Board||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक)|
|Exam Date||Not Available|
|Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam date|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Important Details
The Uttar Pradesh SSSC is going to organise this test for the Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 and candidates may expect that it will publish the JA Admit Card on the official web portal 10 or 15 days before commencement of the examination. Candidates may use their application id and date of birth to get this document.
There is a lot of information which is inscribed on this document. Applicants must be aware of this information available along with details of their written examination. Also, the commission will give entry to those candidates who will be able to produce a valid ID proof at the time of the exam.
Candidates may bring Adhar Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter ID Card or any other valid photo identity card issued by a registered organisation. Also, bring two recent passport size photographs of the candidate along with the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019. Please check the official website for more details as the information given here may be different due to updates given by the board officials.
UPSSSC JA Selection Process
The Commission will organise Junior Assistant (Kanisth Sahayak or कनिष्ठ सहायक) Competitive Examination 2019 through online/offline mode. The mode and shifts of exam will be based on the number of candidates applied for the recruitment. The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for the Hindi & English Typing Test.
Note – The commission will use “Normalization” if it conducts the examination in more than one shift. All the details related to this process are given on the official website of the board.
- Written Examination
- Typing Test (Hindi/English)
How to Download the UP SSSC JA Admit Card 2019
The Uttar Pradesh SSSC will release the Call Letter for Junior Assistant Examination 2019 on through its official communication channel. The call letter download link will be available on the official website of the commission 10 days before the date of exam. The candidates who are willing to join the examination process may follow the below-given steps:
Open Official Website
- Open Internet Browser in your device.
- And enter the official website address – www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Then press enter button & open the website.
Find UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card Link
- Now on the homepage of the official website.
- Click on the “News & Alert Section”.
- Then click on “Click here to download your admit card for the exam of Junior Assistant under the Advt No-04-Exam/2019″.
Download UPSSSC JA Call Letter
- Now on the next page enter the following details of candidate download the document.
- Enter Candidate Registration Number, Date of Birth & Gender of Candidate.
- After this click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
Print & Tips
- Now Check the downloaded document for any mistake.
- If you find any mistake then contact the commission immediately.
- If you don’t find any mistake then takeout a clear printout of it.
- Take it to the examination centre & enjoy the examination process.
|Official Website||Admit Card|
|Click here||Click here|