TSPRI Recruitment 2018. The Panchayat Raj Department, Government of Telangana has invited online application for the recruitment of 9355 posts of Junior Panchayat Secretary. The TSPRI Jobs online applications are invited under the TSPRI (Gram Jyothi) Junior PS Jobs 2018. Candidates can apply online from 03 September 2018.
All the candidates who hold required qualification are eligible to apply for the TSPRI (GRAMA JYOTHI) Junior PS Jobs online application. Other details related to the recruitment and online registration are shared below in this article. Please bookmark this page for further updates on the TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018.
Application Edit option will be available for all candidates on 12 Sept 2018. Date is extended for any update in the application form.
TSPRI Online Application Important Dates 2018
|Online Registration Start Date||03-09-2018|
|Online Registration Last Date||12-09-2018|
|Last date of Fee Payment||11-09-2018|
TSPRI Online Application Form 2018 – Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Details
The aspirants are required to read the following instructions before applying for the TSPRI Recruitment 2018. The Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Online Application Fee,& Steps to apply for the recruitment of TSPRI TS Panchayat Secretary.
Educational Qualification:- The candidate Must have passed the Under Graduate Degree from any University in India established or incorporated under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission(UGC) as on 31.8.2018 and must possess a working knowledge of computers.
Age Limit:- The candidate must be “18” years and Maximum ‘39’ years of age as on the date of notification i.e. 31-08-2018. However, the candidates who belong to reserved categories will get age relaxation as follows
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years & length of service rendered|
in the armed forces.
|Telangana State Government Employees|
except for Employees of TSRTC, Corporations,
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
Application Fee:- The candidates have to pay a small amount to register themselves for the Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018. This application fee is one time which is paid at the time of registration for the selection process. The categories wise application fee is given below:
|General & B.C candidates who come under Creamy layer||Rs. 800/-|
|SC, ST, BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate) & PH & Ex-Service Men||Rs. 400/-|
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
I. Community Certificate.
II. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form-VIIC.
III. Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
IV. Sports Certificate.
The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
a) Medical Certificate for the Blind.
b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment.
c)Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates.
Basic Service Conditions:
- TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary is a district cadre vacancy as defined in G.O.Ms.No.124 GAD (SPF-MC) Department. Dated:30-08-2018.
- The monthly fixed pay scale is Rs.15000/-, no other allowances will be given to the candidate until he completes the 3 years probation period.
- The TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary have to work on the consolidated remuneration basis for 3 years of probation.
- The agreement will be renewed annually based on the annual performance report of the candidate.
- The services of those Junior Panchayat Secretaries will be regularised who show satisfactory performance after completion of 3 years as Telangana Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV.
- The performance of the aspirant will be calculated in accordance with the ruled & guidelines issued by the State Government of Telangana on the basis of Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
- Other Duties and responsibilities may be given to the candidate by the Government, Commissioner, PR&RE and District Collector time to time.
How to Apply for the TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Website https://tspri.cgg.gov.in
- and click on the “Register” button
- Now enter the details of the candidate such as Personal details, educational qualification, category, email id, phone number etc.
- Candidates are advidsed ensure the details before submitting the online application form.
- Now further step is to make payment for the TSPRI Recruitment online application, the candidate can make payment with Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- After payment of fee & after filling the entire application form, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates.
- The Application ID No. in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference /correspondence with the department.
Links for the TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018
|Apply Online||Official Notification|
|Official Website||User Guide|
Telangana State Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment district wise vacancy distribution is given below: