The Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura has finally published the notification regarding the Selection Test of Post Graduate Teacher(STPGT) & Selection Test for Graduate Teachers(STGT) on its official website @http://www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Candidate can apply for TRB Tripura Teachers Jobs online from 12 December to 19 December 2018. However, application fee could be submitted till 27 December.
The Tripura Teacher online applications are invited for the post of TGT (Teacher for class IX-X) and PGT (Teacher for class XI-XII). The applicant must be an Indian citizen and should not be more than 40 years of age as per Norms of Government of India.
|TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 – Important Dates|
|Start date of Online application||12-12-2018|
|Last date for Online Application||19-12-2018|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees (STGT & STPG)||27-12-2018|
|Date of Tests (TGT & PGT)||24-02-2018|
|Admit Card Download Date||01.02.2019 to 08.02.2019|
For Post Graduate Teacher –
- Post Graduate degree with at least 50% marks in the relevant subject (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from NCTE recognised institution. OR
- Post Graduate degree with 45% marks in relevant subject from recognized University and obtained B.Ed degree per NCTE Regulations, 2002 or NCTE Regulations, 2007) from NCTE recognized Institutions. OR
- Post Graduate degree -in relevant subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from a recognized university and B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. from any NCTE recognised institution.
For Graduate Teacher
- Graduate/Post Graduate from recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from National Council for Teacher Education recognised institution. OR
- 4-Years degree of B.A.Ed I B.Sc.Ed from National Council for Teacher Education recognised institution. OR
- Graduate/Post Graduate from recognized University with at least 45% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from National Council for Teacher Education recognised institution.
|TRB TGT PGT Application Fee (in rupees)|
|SC/ ST/ PH||200|
The candidates who are going to apply for the TRB Teacher Jobs must be below 40 years as on 07-12-2018. The as relaxation for SC/ST/PH is 5 years and Ex-servicemen also get the age relaxation as per the government norms.
For Post Graduate Teachers – Rs. 26,025/-(revised) fixed per month is 75 % of basic pay (Level-10) of Tripura State Pay Matrix, 2018.
For Graduate Teachers – Rs. 20,475/-(revised) fixed per month is 75 % of basic pay (Level-9) of Tripura State Pay Matrix, 2018
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test organised by the Teachers Recruitment board Tripura. All the candidates want to pursue a career in teaching in Tripura State.
Graduate Teacher (For Classes IX-X):
Post Graduate Teacher (For Classes XI-XII):
Steps to Apply Online
- Log on to the official website of TRB @trb.tripura.gov.in
- Now candidates have to register themselves there, note down your registration number which will be used as Username in the future and candidate’s date of birth will be used as the password.
- Now login using your registration number and DOB (you can set a different password after the first login).
- Then select candidate’s desired post – STGT or STPGT and Proceed to the next page.
- Fill All the details of Applicant like educational details, personal details etc.
- Scanned image of latest passport size photograph of the candidate (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 100 KB)
- Scanned image of the full signature of the candidate (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 20 KB).
Step-4-Pay Application Fee
- To complete the online application process, the applicant needs to pay a small amount in terms of application fee.
- Candidates may pay the fee through online mode or Offline mode.
|Important Links for TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2018-19|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|STGT Notification||Download here|
|STPGT Notification||Download here|