TASMAC Recruitment 2018. The Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation (TASMAC) released an online notification for the recruitment of 500 Junior Assistant in the organization. Online applications are accepted from 13-08-2018 to 14-09-2018. Candidates can submit their application form @tasmac.co.in
Important Date & Time for TASMAC Recruitment 2018
|Start Date of Online Applications||13 August 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||14 September 2018|
TASMAC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Details
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation (TASMAC)|
|Name of Vacancy||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||500|
|Job Location||TASMAC, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Age Limit||57 Years(as on 01/08/2018)|
|Selection Process||On the basis of the Written Exam|
TASMAC Recruitment Educational Qualification 2018
- The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree (10+2+3) or SSLC + Diploma + U.G. Degree (10+3+3) or SSLC + HSC + U.G. Degree (Engineering) (10+2+4).
- The candidate must be the Retail Vending shop personnel appointed on Part time / temporary / Consolidated pay / Contract basis currently working in any of the TASMAC Shop/Offices(Head Office/SRM Office/Dist. Manager Office/Depot/ Flying Squad.etc).
- Confirmation of selection of Junior Assistant on re-deployment is subject to verification of the geneunity of the original educational certificates from the concerned educational authority.
- As on 01/08/2018, the applicant should not have been dismissed/suspended from TASMAC service in any capacity and that no disciplinary or criminal case is pending against the applicant as on date.
List of Documents to be submitted along with the TASMAC Recruitment Application:
- 10th standard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
- 12th standard certificate or equivalent.
- Diploma certificate or equivalent (if any).
- Graduate degree Certificate and mark sheets or grade sheets in a relevant discipline.
- Post Graduate degree Certificate and mark sheets or grade sheets if any.
- Other Educational Qualification if any.
- Persons Studied in Tamil Medium for graduation if applicable.
- Community certificate as applicable.
- Medical Certificate for Differently abled applicants as per G.O(Ms) No51 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons(DAP.3.2.) Department dated 26.12.2017, if applicable.
- Employment Certificates (for all employment mentioned by the candidate)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Demand Draft for Application Fees
Methods to apply for the TASMAC Jr Assistant 2018
- Applicants can apply only through online mode by visiting official website @tasmac.co.in
- Now on the official web portal click on the “Recruitment for Junior Assistant” link.
- Then submit scanned and self-attested copies of the recent photograph, signature.
- Applicants have to submit self-attested copies of above-mentioned documents along with the signed application form.
- Application submitted without these documents will be rejected by the board.
- Now take out a printout of the application form as to use it for communication in the future.
TASMAC Junior Assistant Exam Center
The candidates for the post of Junior assistant in the TASMAC will be selected on the basis of written exam. The exam will be conducted in the five cities of the state. Candidates will get the name of center printed on their TASMAC Hall Ticket 2018. List of Exam Centeres is given below:
Note:- Candidates have to appear for the TASMAC Jr Assistant written exam on their own expenses. The corporation will not entertain any change in exam center request after applying for the exam, therefore candidates are advised to chose their center wisely.
Important Links for the TASMAC Junior Assist. Recruitment 2018