South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019 will be released by the recruiters on the official website of the bank at southindianbank.com/careers. SIB has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 160 Probationary Officers and 385 Probationary Clerks. The written examination for these posts will be conducted on 25th & 26th July 2019.
Online applications for the posts of PO and Clerk were accepted from 19 June 2019 to 30 June 2019. South Indian Bank Admit Card will be released 10-15 days before the examination date. Applicants may download it with the help of their Registration ID and Password. Here on this page, you will get details of both PO & Clerk South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019.
|Probationary Officers||25th July|
|Probationary Clerks||26th July|
|Clerk Admit Card||Click here|
|PO Admit Card||Click here|
The Bank will only provide E-Admit Card which there is no provision to send this document by the registered mail/post. Applicants have to get these from the official online communication channels of the organisation. Please check the South Indian Bank Clerk Admit Card for any error or mistake and if you find any then please contact the officials.
All the persons who have submitted a valid online application to the bank will be called for the further recruitment process. The first step in the process is the Written Exam followed by Group discussion & Personal Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview on the basis of their performance in the written test.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion & Interview
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019
South Indian Bank is the oldest private bank of India which came into the existence during the Swadeshi Movement. Now it is a great opportunity for you to get a job in it as a PO or Clerk. The candidate will be able to apply only through the official web portal of the bank.
All the candidates are aware of the fact that they will not be able to appear for the examination without South Indian Bank PO/Clerk Admit Card. As it contains some important information about the applicant and exam process. We have enlisted all these details below for your convenience:
- Name & Adress of Candidate.
- Photograph & Signature of Candidate.
- Address & Name of Exam Center.
- Thumb Impression of Candidate.
How to download South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019
- Open the official website of Bank at www.southindianbank.com.
- Now go the “Careers ” section of the website.
- Then click on “Recruitment of Probationary Officer & Clerk”.
- After that, you will be redirected to the “Login” page where you need to submit the “Application ID” and “Password”.
- Now click on the download button and proceed to the next step.
- Download and check the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card.
|Official Website||Admit Card|