The State Society for Ultra Poor & Social Welfare (SSUPSW) Deptt. of Social Welfare, Govt. of Bihar has initiated an online application process to recruit 917 candidates on various posts. Online applications will be accepted from the candidates from 28 August to 19 September 2019. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview conducted by the board.
The SAKSHAM Recruitment will be conducted by the SSUPSW across the Bihar state. All the interested candidates may apply before 19 September. The details related to the recruitment like vacancy details, post names, selection procedure etc on this page.
|SSUPSW Bihar Recruitment 2018 – Important Details|
|Start date of online applications||28-08-2019|
|Last date for online applications||19-09-2019|
|For All Posts||Max 54 years|
|Name of the Post|
No. of the post
|Admin- cum Account Assistant|
|Audiologist-cum-Speech Language Pathologist|
|Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics)|
|Technician (Speech & Hearing)|
The recruitment for the above-mentioned posts will be purely on contractual basis subject to renewal on satisfactory performance and continuity of the Project. Duration of the BISPS Project is up to March 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written / interview or both.
The reservation will be given to only Bihar State residents there will be no reservation criteria for the candidates who are residents of other states. No candidates can claim for the permanents recruitment in ant situation. No application will be accepted in this regard.
- Center Manager – Post Graduate/Master Degree in Disability Rehabilitation/Administration/Social Work in disability studies.
- Admin-cum- Account Assistant – Graduate Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with a minimum one-year relevant post – qualification work experience.
- Case Manager – Bachelor or Master Degree in Special Education/Mental Retardation/Disability/Rehabilitation studies.
- Senior Physiotherapist – Master in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution with minimum of 6 months post-degree internship.
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution with minimum of 6 months post-degree internship.
- Mobility Instructor – Bachelor in Mobility Science (B.M.Sc.).
- Audiologist-cum- Speech-Language Pathologist – Bachelor Degree in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (B.ASLP) or Equivalent.
- Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist – Master in Psychology with regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology / Guidance and Counselling / Counselling and Rehabilitation / Rehabilitation Psychology.
- Technician (Ophthalmology) – Bachelor’s Degree in Ophthalmic Technique /Optometry or Postgraduate Diploma in Ophthalmology from a recognized Institute.
- Technician (Speech & Hearing) – Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS).
- Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics) – Certificate course in Prosthetics & Orthotics (CPO) from an RCI recognized institution.
- Paramedic (Center & Response Van) – Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy/ Developmental Therapy/ Diploma in Community based rehabilitation/ Diploma in disability rehabilitation management/ Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant.
- Care Giver – Diploma in Developmental Therapy / Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy / Diploma in Developmental Disabilities / Diploma in Special Education from a recognized institution.
- Cook Cum Helper – Class 8th Pass or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ experience of cooking and maintaining kitchen.
- Driver – Matric Pass or equivalent with a valid commercial heavy motor vehicle driving license.
- Written Test
How to apply online for the SSUPSW Bihar Recruitment 2018
Step – 1 – Post Selection
- Visit the official website @https://www.sids.co.in
- Then click on apply online.
- On the next page select your desired post.
Step – 2 – Personal Details
- Now after selecting the post.
- Candidates will be asked to submit personal details
- Like the Candidate’s name, parents’ name, Adhar card number, Personal mobile number etc.
- Before proceeding you will be asked to upload your Photograph in the prescribed formats.
Step – 3 – Education Details
- After entering personal details and uploading photographs of candidates.
- Applicants will be prompted to share the educational details
- Submit all your education details in the given format.
- And proceed to the next step.
Step – 4 – Work Experience
- Now enter your work experience details
- Like the time of experience or Company Name
|Official website||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|