The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Vishakhapatnam Steel Plan will upload the RINL VSP Junior Trainee Admit Card on its website from 10-10-2018. Candidates will be able to download & print their VSP JT Admit Card they are made available by the Nigam on its official website. The RINL has invited online application for the 664 posts of Junior Trainees in the Vizag Steel Plant.
Candidates who have submitted a valid online registration form are eligible to get their RINL Junior Trainee Admit Card for the written exam. As this is written exam so we have discussed the exam syllabus, paper pattern, exam date of written test. If you want each and every update on the VSP JT Recruitment 2018 then you must follow this website for new updates.
This is a re-exam, former exam held from 09-05-2018 to 14-05-2018 but due to some reasons exam authority cancelled the exam & readvertised for the junior trainees’ recruitment. Online application to be filled from 05 September 2018 to 25 September 2018. All the candidates who want to apply can visit the official website to be a part of this recruitment process. The date of RINL VSP JT Admit Card has been released which is 10th of October 2018.
Those candidates who have appeared for the test in May 2018 need not to apply this time because thier old applications are valid for this test also. Candidates can check their name in the list for the confirmation –
RINL VSP Junior Trainee (JT) Admit Card 2018
|Name of Recruiter||RINL – VSP|
|Recruitment Name||VSP JT Recruitment|
|Post Name||Junior Trainee|
|No of Post||664|
|Qualification||Metric / SSC with ITI or Diploma in Engineering|
|RINL JT Admit Card Release Date||10-10-2018 (Tentative)|
|Date of Exam||Last Week of October 2018|
The Vizag Steel Plan conducts every year conducts various competitive examinations as to find new talents and industrious candidates who can run the plant smoothly and smartly. For the same reason, the RINL VSP has advertised for the Junior Trainee Recruitment 2018. Applicants are now working hard to qualify this exam.
As per our information, the exam will be conducted in the last week of October 2018 and the Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Admit Card 2018 will be available from 10 October 2018. So till then, we can say one word for all the aspirants – Good Luck. Below we have discussed the RINL VSP JT Selection Process, Exam pattern & syllabus.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Computer Based Test which will be followed by the Document Verification & Medical Examination. Applicants can follow the below-given pattern for the written exam, the selection of candidate is provisional the exam authority have right for the selection of the Permanent Candidates.
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Test Pattern – The written exam will consist of two parts or segments, the time duration for the test will be 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- Part – 1 – 75 Questions pertaining to General Aptitude (i.e Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data interpretation etc.), General Awareness / General Knowledge and knowledge of English.
- Part – 2 – 75 Questions pertaining to respective technical subjects
The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except for the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be in English only.
All the candidates who have submitted a valid application form, they have to appear for Online Computer Based test at the designated centre at their own expense.
The online examination will be conducted at various exam centres across the country. Applicants have to choose one of these cities as Test Centre and no change under any condition will be allowed to any candidate. The Company, however, reserves the right to add/delete any centre and allocate appropriate centre to the candidate at its discretion.
Training & Stipend
- The candidates who will qualify this examination will be subjected to 24-month Training or more based on the performance of the aspirant.
- Candidates with ITI qualification have to attend one year Skill Development Course with certification from National Skill Development Corporation.
- The Monthly Stipend During the training will be Rs.10,700 for the first years and for the next years it will be 12,200.
- On the completion of training, all the eligible candidates will be transferred to permanent jobs from probation as per the vacancies.
- The candidates will be appointed on a 4.5 Lack CPC per annum after the completion of the training stage.
- The training is a matter of satisfaction of the company, the minimum is 24 months or maximum depends upon the performance of the candidate.
How to download the RINL VSP Junior Trainee Admit Card 2018
- Open the website https://www.vizagsteel.com.
- Now move to the “Careers” option on the homepage.
- then in the next page check the notification section.
- After that click on the Download Junior Trainee (JT) Admit Card.
- In the next step fillup, your details like Application ID or Password etc.
- Now check your document for any errors on it if there any then contact official to sort out the problem.
- If your document id fine then take out a clear printout of the RINL VSP JT Admit Card.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Advertisement 06/2018||Click Here|