Punjab Postal Circle Result will be announced by the Indian Postal Department after the application procedure will get bind up. The Indian postal circle recently announced posts for Punjab postal circle of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Branch Postmaster (BPM), and Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM).
The application submission process for the same has started from 05-08-2019 to 04-09-2019 (extended till 11-09-2019). Candidates having 10th passed degree can apply for the Punjab GDS vacancies before the last date.
|Department name||Indian postal circle|
|Name of posts|
|Number of posts||851|
|Job type||State government|
|Job location||Punjab state|
|Application date||05-08-2019 to 11-09-2019|
Punjab Postal Circle Selection Procedure
- Aspirants who have successfully passed the 10th board from any recognized state or national board can apply for the post.
- The selection process will be conducted by automatic generated Merit/ cut off list on the basis of online applications of candidates.
- Only marks obtained in 10th grade will be approved. No different weightage will be given to higher education.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the state’s language.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST/ST/OBC/EWS/UR female and male.
No of Posts:
- EWS – 51
- OBC – 153
- PWD-A – 1
- PWD-B – 3
- PWD-C – 17
- SC – 210
- UR – 416
- Total – 851
AGE: The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years as on the date of notification. Categories wise relaxation in upper age limit is given as:
- Schedule Cast SC/Scheduled Tribe ST- 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)- No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities-10 years
- Persons with Disabilities+ OBC- 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities + SC/ST- 15 years*
Candidates eligible for the post can apply online through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline from 05.08.2019 to 07.09.2019 with the following details:
- Name (as per X class certificate)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Type and Percentage of Disability
- State, Board and Year in which 10th class passed
Application fee for Punjab postal circle:
OC/OBC/EWS fee of Rs. 100/-
Female/SC/ST: No fees
Only one Registration/candidate is allowed. For applications during the cycle to any of the circles the same registration no. will be used.
Note: The recruiting authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.
Pay Scale for Punjab Postal Circle 2019
The Time-Related Continuity Allowance/Salary offered by the department officials is following.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month||Rs. 14,500/- Per Month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
Punjab Postal Circle GDS cut-off / Merit List 2019
Candidates who have applied for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak must now eagerly waiting for the Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS) Merit List / Cutoff to get announced. Firstly, The Postal department will first set a cut off marks based on online applications. Candidates having equal or above the cut off marks will gain their position in the merit list. Finally, Candidates ranking higher in the merit list will get selected for the post.
Steps to Download the Punjab GDS Result/merit list:
- Visit the official website at http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Now in the live notification cycle, II find for results section (at the left side of the screen) and click on “Punjab”
- You can now download the Punjab GDS Result in PDF format.
- PDF will consist of information like (post Name, registration no., selected candidates name with percentage)
- After that open the PDF and search whether your name and the registration number are mentioned.