Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) recruitment, the PSPCL (Power Generating and Distribution Organization of Government of Punjab) has announced recruitment for Lower division clerk, Junior engineer(electrical/civil) and few more posts. PSPCL Job Opening was advertised under notification no. 293/19 & 294/19 on 14-08-2019.
Interested Candidates with the required eligibility must apply for the post from 20-08-2019 to 09-09-2019 (11:59 pm). To know the details for PSPCL Clerk JE Recruitment 2019 continue reading below.
PSPCL Clerk / JE Recruitment 2018 -Details
The application acceptance online process for PSPCL recruitment/opening has been started now. Candidates are now filling and submitting their forms in order to appear for the exams.
|Organization Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Name/number of posts|
|Notification no||293/19 & 294/19|
|Date of application||20-08-2019 to 09-09-2019|
|Application link||Click here|
|Admit card/Exam date||Still to be announced|
|Job type||State government|
NOTE: According to the public notice issued by the PSPCL the number of posts mentioned above are tentative and may increase/decrease as per the actual requirement of PSPCL.
PSPCL recruitment will be based on two criteria i.e. A written examination and a personal interview for the written qualifying contenders.
PSPCL Lower division clerk and Jr engineer – educational Qualification
Lower Divisional Clerk:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution AND
- Holds a minimum of 120 hours course with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer/Information Technology in Office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a Govt. recognized institution/a reputed institution, which must be ISO 9001 certified / OR
hold a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department. Of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engineer from a State/ Central Government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks OR a Regular BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engineering with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree OR
- AMIE in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT-Engineers with at least 50% marks from Institution of Engineers (India) Calcutta.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Full-Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a State/ Central Government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks OR
- Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Civil engineering with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree.
Qualification of Punjabi language is a must for all the announced posts. Candidates must have passed matriculate or equivalent level of Punjabi language until the date of applications getting checked. Age limit for applicants is 18 to 37 years. For all the reserved categories an age relaxation is allotted.
PSPCL Lower Division Clerk and Jr Engineer – Application Fee Structure
- Scheduled Cast (SC) – RS 400/application + bank charges
- A person with any physical disability- RS 500/application+ bank charges
- Other categories- RS 1000/application + bank charges.
Steps to Apply for PSPSCL JE, LDC and Others Recruitment 2019
- Visit PSPSCL official website.
- Search for the PSPCL recruitment link.
- Make that you fulfil all the requirements for the job.
- Now, click on Apply online link mentioned there.
- Fill all required details (name, DOB, email address, telephone number, educational qualification, and others.) also attach the scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- Your online application for PSPCL will be submitted.
We are providing a direct link for PSPCL online application here: