OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018. The Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 500 Assistant Section Officer in the Odisha Secretariat Service Under the Home department. Candidates can apply online for the OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 by visiting official website @opsconline.gov.in.
So if you want to know more about the Odisha ASO recruitment then please read this article. We have shared here Important Dates, Educational Qualification Details, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process etc. Also, share this with friends to give them knowledge about this recruitment.
OPSC Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Recruitment 2018
|Online Application First Date||10 October 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||11 November 2018|
|Last to Submit Application Fee||13 November 2018|
|OPSC ASO Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD(Person with disability)||No fees|
Odisha ASO Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||75|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||72|
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from recognised board or university. Any candidate applying for this recruitment must have adequate knowledge of computer.
Applicant must be of 21 years of age and should not be more than 32 years of age. The age will be counted as on 01 January 2018. Candidates who are born after 02 January 1981 and before 01 January 1997 are eligible to apply online for the Odisha ASO Recruitment 2018.
Also Check – OPSC ASO Admit Card 2018
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam & Computer Skill Test (Practical). The examination will be conducted in the following stages:
- Written Exam (Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions)
- Skill Test in Computer (Practical)
How to Apply
The candidates can follow below-written steps to apply on for the OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018. The candidates will need some details & documents before initializing the registration process like Educational Certifications, Photograph of Candidate, Left thumb impression with black or blue ink etc.
Step – 1 – Registration
- Visit official website @opsconline.gov.in.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- Here fill your details on next page.
Step – 2 – Uploading Documents
- After filling up your details in the registration form.
- Upload scanned copies of candidates’ photograph, Thumb Impression & signature.
- Now Check your Odisha ASO online Application form again to confirm that all the information entered by you is correct & factful.
Step – 3 – Submit Application Fee
- After filling up the application form & uploading documents you need to pay a fee for the registration.
- Takeout a printout of application form & Challan to pay the fees.
- Visit any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) near you to pay the fee through challan.
|Vacancy Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|