Odisha Civil Service Exam 2018. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has notified candidates for the Various posts of Group-A & Group-B in the Odisha Government. The applications are invited from the eligible graduate candidates through the proforma Application form which will be made available on the official website @opsc.gov.in.
The candidate can apply from 03-09-2018 to 03-10-2018 for the Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2018. These online application are only for the registration to OPSC Preliminary Examination. The candidates who qualifies the OPSC pre exam will have to submit a hard copy of online application form along with the other required documents(List given below).
Odisha Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2018 – Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||03 September 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||03 October 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Fee||05 October 2108|
Odisha Civil Service Examination Online Application 2018 – Details
As the OPSC will conduct the civil services preliminary exam on the 28-10-2018. Candidates who want a reputated job in the Goverment can apply for the recruitment. All the candidates can apply through an online application proforma and submit a hard copy of the application to the commission through post. Details regarding the Odisha Civil Services recruitment 2018 is given below, candidates are advised to keep an eye on the our website as we will provide every little update happening around the OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2018.
Odisha Civil Services Recruitment 2018 – Number of Post, Post Name & Pay Scale
|Number of Posts||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|69 (19-W)||Odisha Administrative Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)||₹56,100 in Level-12-Cell-1 in the Pay Matrix under Rule-3 of ORSP Rules, 2017|
|15 (04-W)||Odisha Police Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)|
|21 (07-W)||Odisha Finance Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)|
|06 (02-W)||Odisha Co-operative Service (ARCS/ AGCS), Group-B||₹44,900 in Level-10-Cell-1 in the Pay Matrix provided under Rule-3 of ORSP Rules, 2017.|
|61 (20-W)||Odisha Revenue Service, Group-B|
|39 (11-W)||Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group-B|
|16 (6-W)||Odisha Employment Service, Group-B|
|Total – 218 (69-W)|
OPSC Civil Services Exam – Qualification & Eligibility Details
1. Educational Qualifiction
- Candidate must hold a Bechlor’s Degree from any university or institution recognised by the State Government or University Grants Commission of India.
- Candidate must be able Read, Write & Speak Odia Language.
- Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject; or
- Passed HSC or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
- Passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government, or
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department of the Government of Odisha.
2. Eligibility Criteria
- Citizenship – Must be a citizen of India
- Age Limit – candidate must be over 21 Years and must be below 37 years as on 01 January 2018.
3. OPSC Civil Service Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination
- Personality Test or Interview
How to Apply for the OPSC Civil Service Examination 2018 – Step Wise Guide
Step – 1:- Before filling up the online application you have to ensure that you have following documents.
- An E-Mail ID
- Scanned copy of Canidate’s Recent Photograph
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression
Step – 2:- Log on to official website @opsconline.gov.in to access the home page of the “OPSC ONLINE APPLICATION”.
Step – 3:- Now on Homepage you will see a table with “Action” column in it, undder that column click on the “Apply Online” link.
Step – 3:- Now you will get a declaration web page and read the declaration carefully and “I Agree” button
Step – 4:- Now you will be asked to enter following the information in the form
- Parents Name
- Education Information
- Physically challenged category etc.
Step – 5:- Now Click on upload photograph to upload your recent passport size photograph. Click on “Choose file” button and select your photograph file to upload.
Step – 6:- Please upload the scanned copy of Signature and Left Thumb impression in similar manner
Step – 7:- If you entered all the information correctly, please click on the Submit button otherwise click on the Recheck button to re examine your OPSC Online Application form 2018.
Step – 8:- To make Online Payment of Examination Fee:
- Print the “Challan form” after successful submission of Application
- You will see your registration No, name, date of birth and amount of fee to be paid on the challan.
- Please ensure the printout of the challan is clear.
- Take the challan to the nearest SBI branch and pay the requisite fee mentioned on the challan at the Bank counter. After depositing the the fee at counter, Official of the bank will put the voucher number, put bank seal and put his signature.
- Bank will keep “Bank copy” portion of the challan and return “Candidate copy” and “OPSC copy” of the challan.
Important Links for the OPSC Civil Services Online Application 2018
|Apply Online||Advertisemnet (Advt. No. 05 of 2018-19)|
Odisha Civil Services Registration Form Helpline – Sanjog Helpline [Toll Free No. 18003456770 or 155335 ] between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.
Odisha Civil Services Online Payment Helpline – SBI Telephone No. 0671-2368267 / 9437039604