The Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website on 13 August 2019 and will be available until 25 August 2019. Candidates who have applied for the 100 vacancies of Clerk may use their Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) to download Nanital Bank Admit Card from the official website.
Candidates will be able to download the Nainital Bank Clerk Call Letter 10 days before the examination date. Please refer to the official announcements once to check the state of admit card. There is no provision to send the document in hard copy on the address of candidates. Applicants have to download it from the official website of Nainital Bank Recruitment Authority.
|Download Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card – Click Here|
- Name of Recruiter – Nainital Bank
- Name of Post – Clerk
- No of Vacancies – 100
- Clerk Call Letter Release Date – 13 August
- Clerk Examination Date – 25 August
The candidates will have to appear for a 200 marks question paper where each carries equal marks i.e. one marks for each question. Candidates will be given 145 minutes to solve all questions. Applicants will be awarded one marks for each correct answer and 1/4 deduction for every wrong answer.
Candidates are requested to attempt the question paper carefully. If you feel any problem during the Cu puter Based Test (CBT) then you should not hesitate to ask the invigilator to help you out. Also, carry all essential documents along with Nainital Bank Admit Card to the venue of examination.
|Subject||Marks / Questions|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||50|
Steps to download the Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Connect to the official website by visiting www.nainitalbank.co.in or www.ibpsonline.ibps.in
- Then click on the Recruitments section and proceed to the next page
- Here applicants will be asked to enter their Registration ID and Password (DOB) to access the website.
- Then in the candidate’s account dashboard, they will see a direct link to download the admit card
- Now takeout a printout of it and carry to the examination hall.
“Good Wishes To All Candidates”