Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh is going to organize a written exam for 17000 Teacher vacancies. If you have the desired qualification then you must take part in the process of MP Vyapam Teacher Recruitment 2018/ MP TET Online Application 2018.
The online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the MPPEB Vyapam Teacher Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply online from 11 September 2018 to 25 September 2018. Applicants can apply through the board’s website for the MP TET 2018. If you are facing any problem regarding the MP Higher Secondary Teacher Recruitment 2018 they can comment or they can contact the board’s officials.
|Start Date of Online Application – 11 Sept 2018||Last Date of Online Application – 25 Sept 2018|
|Start Date to Make changes in Online Application – 11 Sept 2018||Last Date to Make changes in Online Application – 11 Sept 2018|
|For Unreserved Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
MP Vyapam Teachers Recruitment 2018
All the applicants who are prepairing for the Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test(TET) can now apply for thier MP Vyapam Teachers Recruitment from 11 September onward. Make a quik step toward your dreams otherwise last date is coming near for the MPPEB TET Online Application.
Online application are ready you just need to visit the official website just to apply for your dream job. The selection of candidates in the MP TET Teachers Recruitment will be purely on the basis of Written exam & interview marks. There is no other way to be a teacher in the Department of Education Madhaya Pradesh.
Before applying for the recruitment applicant must have all the information like application fee, vacanciy details, age limit etc. So you can read this article and can give your pricious view in the comment section. Your support is our dail dose of energy. To show your support for us you can share this page with your friends and family on Whatsapp, Facebook etc.
MP Vyapam Teacher Vacancy Details
|Higher Secondary Teacher||17000 Posts|
Candidate must have a Master’s or Post Graduate Degree from a recognized Board/ University in the subjects candidate is willing to apply. Applicant must also have B.Ed or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Minimum Age – 21 Years
Maximum Age is as follows:
|Applicant||Max Age||For those Guest Teachers who have served for three education session or 200 days in any Govt School Maximum Age:|
|For Male (Unreserved)||40||49|
|For Female (Unreserved)||45||54|
|For Male/Female (||45||–|
|For Male/Female (SC/ST/OBC & Other Reserved Categories)||45||54|
|For Disabled Applicants||45||54|
The candidates will get Minimum Salary 36200 along with the inflation allowance.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written exam followed by an Interview. The MP Vyapam Teachers Eligibility Test for the Higher Secondary Level Candidates will be conducted from 29th December 2018. The written test will be multiple choice type and test will be conducted online.
- Written Test
How to apply for the MP Vyapam Teachers Eligibility Test 2018
There are three steps to apply for the MP Vyapam Teachers Recruitment 2018, Applicants need to follow these as to submit a valid MP TET online application form. The details shared here are merely for informational in nature the recruitment board have right to change any rule at any time.
Step – 1 – Registration
- Visit official Website of MPPEB @http://peb.mp.gov.in
- Now go to the “Citizen Services” then select “Application”.
- Then you will be redirected to the “Instruction & Examination Rules Page” after reading instruction click on the “Continue” button.
- Now you need to filll up the candidate’s information like his/her Educational or Personal Detials.
Step – 2 – Uploading Photo & Signature
- After completing above step you have to upload the scanned copy of candiddate’s recent passport size photograph & signature.
- Upload them as directed by the given link on hte application form.
- After uploading the Photo & Signature click on the “Proceed to Payment” button
Step – 3 – Paying Online Application Fee
- After uploading the Photo & Signature click on the “Proceed to Payment” button.
- Candidates can pay application fee through Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking.
- After payment of application fee you can dwonload you completed registration form & takeout a printout.
Link for the MPPEB Higher Secondary Teacher Recruitment 2018