The Indian Post recently announced recruitment for huge amount of 2086 posts for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM). The application procedure started from 05-08-2019 until 11-09-2019 (this is the extended date as per the official resources). Kerala Postal Circle GDS Result will soon be released on the India Post official website.
Candidates having a 10th board passed degree can apply for the GDS Recruitment. Aspirants should hurry up to fill their application forms before the last date gets off. The application will be submitted only by online submission mode. Recruitment will be done on the basis of the automated generated Kerala GDS Merit List.
|Department name||Kerala postal circle (INDIAN POST)|
|Name of Post|
|Number of posts||2086|
|Job type||State government job|
|Job location||Kerala state|
|Application date||05-08-2019 to 11-09-2019|
|Merit list/Document verification||Yet to be announced|
- 10th board passing certificate with Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) by any recognized Board of Education India or State Governments will be a mandatory educational qualification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- The Candidate passed 10th board examination in the first attempt will be counted as meritorious compared to those who passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have studied the local language (Malayalam) as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by any Central/State Government /University/ Boards / Private Institutions.
Note: This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be required.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. Knowledge of riding a scooter/motorcycle will be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to deposit a declaration.
Candidates must know that the selection process for Kerala Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) will not consist of the written examination as well as an interview.
- Selection will get based on the automatically generated merit list as per the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weight will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Passing of all the subjects as per the respected board is compulsory.
- Candidates having both marks and grades have to apply with marks only. If any candidates will apply with grades only his application will be disqualified.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST/SC/OBC/EWS/UR female and ST/SC/OBC/EWS/UR male.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of verification of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates.
Category wise Number of posts for Kerala postal circle
- EWS – 197
- OBC – 416
- PWD-A – 6
- PWD-B – 22
- PWD-C – 26
- PWD-DE – 4
- Scheduled cast (SC) -143
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 37
- UR – 1235
- Total – 2086
NOTE – The recruiting authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason
The Time-Related Continuity Allowance/Salary offered by the department officials is following.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month||Rs. 14,500/- Per Month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Merit List/Result 2019
The Indian Postal Department will announce the Kerala GDS Result soon after the compilation of the application process. The result will get announced through the Merit list generated on the basis of submitted applications of the candidates. The Merit list will consist of Division, HO/SO/BO names, Post Name, Category, Registration number and selected candidates name with percentage. Candidates can download the merit list from Indian postal official website or from the direct link given below this article.
In order to download the Gramin Dak Sevak merit list/result follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of INDIAN POST at http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Now in the live notification cycle, II find for results section (at the left side of the screen) and click on “KERALA”.
- Open the Kerala GDS Merit List / Cut off in PDF format and download it.
- Finally, you can search your registration no., and name (if available) in PDF.