India Post has started releasing results on its official website, state wise. Karnataka Postal circle is still in the process of receiving online applications. Candidates who are interested in the 2637 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), BPM, and ABPM vacancies must hurry up to apply before the application procedure gets bind up. Karnataka Postal Circle Results will be released by the Communication department very soon.
Candidates having a 10th board passing degree can now apply for a massive number (2637) of posts. The application submission process is conducting online. We are providing a step-by-step process of applying online down below in this article. For more information regarding Kar Postal Circle Recruitment continue reading below.
|Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Overview|
|Department name||Karnataka Postal Circle (INDIAN POST)|
|Name of post|
|Number of posts||2637|
|Application date||05-08-2019 to 11-09-2019|
|Job type||State government job|
|Job location||Karnataka state|
|Result/Merit list||Not yet announced|
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Result / Merit List 2019
The Indian postal circle will declare Karnataka Postal Circle results soon after the application process will get bind up. All those who are looking for the Gramin dak Sevak (GDS) results can download it from the official website. Department will not conduct any written examination or interview for hiring candidates. The hiring process will totally depend on the Merit list and document verification.
Firstly, the Indian postal circle will generate a merit list based on the online submitted applications of the candidates. The merit list will set on basis of top/highest marks obtaining candidates on their 10th board results. In case of two or more candidates are getting same marks, the merit order will be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST/SC/OBC/ EWS/UR female and ST Male/SC/OBC/EWS/UR male. Finally, the selected candidates (as merit list) will be called for document verification.
Follow the steps given below in order to download your Kerala GDS Merit List:
- Visit the official website of APPOST at http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Now in the live notification cycle, II find for results section (at the left side of the screen) and click on “Karnataka”.
- You can now download the PDF format for Kerala GDS merit list/result.
- PDF will consist of information like (post Name, registration no., selected candidates name with percentage)
- After that open the PDF and search whether your name and registration number are mentioned.
Karnataka Postal circle Qualification and selection process:
- 10th board passing certificate with Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory/elective subjects) by any recognized Board of Education India or State Governments.
- The Candidate who passed 10th board examination in the first attempt will be counted as meritorious compared to those who passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have studied the local language (Kannada) as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions
- The candidates must be done a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Note: This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be required.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. Knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration for this.
Age criteria: The age required for posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 05th August 2019 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit will be applicable as follow:
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities(PWD) + OBC 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + SC/ST 15 years
No of Posts as per categories:
- EWS 260
- OBC 630
- PWD-A 35
- PWD-B 30
- PWD-C 25
- PWD-DE 13
- SC 361
- ST 174
- UR 1109
- Total 2637
The Time-Related Continuity Allowance/Salary offered by the department officials is following.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month||Rs. 14,500/- Per Month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
Here is a step-by-step application process for Karnataka postal circle recruitment:
- Visit the official website of INDIAN POST http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- In the middle of the homepage, you will find a block-“ Steps to apply”
- Firstly, in the registration block fill the required information(Name, Gendre, fathers name, DOB, mobile no., community, etc) and click on the submit button.
- Your registration number will now display on your screen.
- Secondly, pay your application fee in the next step.
- With your registration no., fill your application form, upload required documents( 10th marks certificate, computer certificate, community certificate etc) and choose preferences and submit.
- Finally, print your registered application form
- Your application process is now completed.