JharkhandGDS Result will be released by the India Post very soon after they short candidates from the submitted applications. Candidates are advised to be in touch with our website or official website for the latest updates. Online applications for this requirement were accepted through online mode from 13 June to 19 July 2019.
Download Jharkhand GDS Result – Click here
The candidates who have passed class 10th with good marks from a recognised State or National education board have great to chance to get the job Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the India Post department. For the same, they need to find a place in Jharkhand GDS Merit List.
- Exam Corporation – India Post (Bhartiya Dak)
- Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster
- Total Post – 804
- Job Type – Government
- Job Location – Circle Applied
- Website – Indiapost.gov.in
- Candidate must have a class 10th certificate.
- Knowledge of local language is necessary as per circle requirement.
- Basic Computer Training – candidate must have completed 60 days computer course.
- Knowledge of Cycling is also required for all GDS posts.
The candidates who are going to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement must be between 18 and 40 years respectively as on 06.06.2019. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per government rules.
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + SC/ST||15 years|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) or Salary
|Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of an automatically generated Jharkhand GDS Merit List / Result.
- All those candidates who possess higher education will get no benefit for the same as the board will only count class 10th marks.
- Only apply with your marks candidate who submits online application only stating his/her grades will be subject to disqualification.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts per cycle.
- If two candidates have marks then older candidate will get preference.
Steps to download the Jharkhand GDS Merit List 2019
The candidates who belong to Jharkhand and applied for the Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs can check their Jharkhand GDS Result by following the below steps. These vacancies were for Dhanbad, Giridih, Hazaribagh, Palamau, Ranchi and Singhbhum. All other candidates from other districts of Jharkhand can apply for this recruitment.
- First of All open official website at appost.in/gdsonline.
- Non on this page click on “Jharkhand Postal Circle”.
- Then Click on Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement / Recruitment.
- After that click on the “Results” link and proceed to the next page.
- Then it will ask you to whether you want to download GDS Cutoff List / Merit List in PDF format or want to view it in your internet browser.
- Download it in PDF format and “Search” for your “Application Number”. If you find it there then you are selected and eligible for the further recruitment process.
|Important Links for Jharkhand GDS Merit List/Result|
|Official Website – Link 1||Official Website Link 2|
Candidates can check the status of JK Dak Sevak Result status on the official website of appost.in.