The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited online application earlier this month. It will recruit 1340 applicants on the post of Apprentice. For the selection of candidates, it will organise a written test. The written test will be organised on 18 August 2019. Candidate can download their IOCL Apprentice Admit Card from the official website of the board.
The written test date for the exam of IOCL Apprentice is 18 Aug (Tentative) 2019. So candidates now you have the date for the examination. Get ready for it & give your best in the exam. All the details related to this examination are given on this page or we have provided important links for them here.
|Download IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2019|
IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2019 – Important Details
Here on this page candidate will get to know about the IOCL Apprentice Admit Card & Exam Pattern, syllabus of the written test. The test will be conducted across the country at various exam centres. Download the Indian Oil Apprentice Admit Card from the link given at the bottom of this page.
|Indan Oil Apprentice Admit Card 2019|
|Exam Organiser||Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Refineries Division|
|Exam Date||18 Aug 2019|
|Dates Of Interview||–|
The candidates who are going to attend the written examination for the Trade Apprentice Post will have to carry IOCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card along with some other documents such as an Identity Proof, two recent passport size photographs etc. As proof of identity candidates may carry any documents issued by the government or government-authorized organisation.
Educational Qualification for IOCL Apprentice
1. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full-time B.Sc. Course (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)/ Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates) in aggregate. For ITI (Fitter), only a pass shall be eligible.
2. Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class-XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered the eligible subject to meeting the prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of the aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
3. Regular full-time ITI (Fitter) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT shall be considered eligible.
4. Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) shall not be considered a disqualification for postcodes 101 & 103. However, the percentage requirement shall be applied on the graduation level exam (BSc-PCM) only.
5. A candidate with B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) will be allowed to apply for only one Trade/Discipline (either for postcode 101 or for postcode 103) in a Refinery. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one Trade/Discipline, all the applications will be rejected. Candidates holding a qualification acquired through parttime/correspondence/ distance education mode are not eligible.
6. Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/BTech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA etc. or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
How to Download IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2019
- Visit official website @iocl.com.
- Now go to the recruitment/careers section.
- Select your exam name.
- On the next page click on the IOCL Apprentice Admit Card.
- Download admit card by entering your credentials.
- Take the admit card to the exam centre.
|Official Website||IOCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card|