Haryana Police Recruitment 2019. Apply now for Haryana Police Constable Jobs from official website @hssc.gov.in. OR visit the direct link for the HSSC Constable Recruitment 2019 to register yourself. Haryana Police Online Application forms are available on the official portal.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has invited online application s for the post of Constable (Male & Female) and Sub-Inspector (Male) in police department Haryana. Total vacant positions notified by the commission is 6400 in its official notification. The online application process will start on 12 June 2019.
All those candidates who want to apply for HSSC Constable Recruitment/ Job may log in to the links given in important links section. Haryana Police Constable & SI online applications will be accepted only through online mode.
|First date to apply online||12 June 2019|
|Last date to apply online|
|Last Date to pay the fee|
For Constable –
- The candidate must have passed the 12th from a recognised board or university.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject.
For Sub Inspector –
- Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher.
|For Sub Inspector|
Selection Process for Haryana Constable & SI Recruitment
The candidate who wants to get selected as a constable or sub-inspector in the Haryana police has to undergo the below-given recruitment process. Each step is necessary for advancement into the selection process. We have given detailed information below about this topic.
- Written Examination
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of eighty (80) of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The Knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having hundred (100) multiple choice questions of o.80 marks each and test shall be of ninety (90) minutes duration. The medium of examination shall be bilingual
i.e. both in English as well as in Hindi.
- The test paper shall include questions on General Studies, General ability, current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades There etc.
Physical Screening Test (PST)
- The candidates equalling seven times the number of a vacant position in the department will be called for the PST.
- The candidates who have qualified will be put to the Physical Screening Test, which is only qualifying on nature.
|Male||2.5 Km||12 min|
|Female||1.o Km||06 min|
|Ex-Serviceman||1.0 Km||05 min|
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- The candidates who have qualified the Physical screening Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test.
- only the candidates who qualify the physical standards prescribed for physical Measurement Test shall take part in the further process of selection.
How to apply for the HSSC Constable & SI Recruitment 2019
- Visit official website @hssc.gov.in
- Now click on the “06/2019 Advt”
- Then click on proceed to register on the official website.
- Then fill up the online application form and proceed to fee payment
- Pay the required fee & takeout a printout of the complete application form.
|Official Website||Notification||Apply Online|
|Click here||Click here||Click here|