The Haryana staff selection commission announced recruitment for HSSC junior engineer post-2019 under advertisement No. 10/2019 on 15th of June 2019. All the interested and eligible candidates who applied for the following post must be waiting for the HSSC JE admit card/Roll Number and HSSC JE examination date.
The Haryana JE Admit Card will be published on the official website of the department. Application procedure started from 20-6-2019 till 4-7-2019. Mode of online application form submission was online.
Haryana SSC JE Admit Card 2019
The HSSC Junior engineer admit card/roll no has been uploaded on the official website of the department. Candidates who have applied for the post will now have to download the admit card in order to appear for the examination at their specified centres. No entry will be allowed without a clear print of admit card/roll number getting checked by the officials on duty.
|Organization name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||1624|
|Admit card/roll number||AVAILABLE NOW|
|Examination date||31/08/2019 & 01/09/2019|
HSSC JE Admit Card & Examination Date 2019
The HSSC JE Examination date has been announced by the officials on their website. Exams are scheduled on 31/08/2019 & 01/09/2019 respectively. Candidates who have applied for the post will appear for the same. The Written Exam will be based on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR). The paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions of a total of 90 marks.10 marks will be for the Socio-Economic Criteria.
The paper will be divided into two portions comprising
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and Concerned or Relevant Subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for Current Affair, History, Geography, Civics, Literature, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
Socio-Economic Criteria and experience will be the following:
- If neither the candidate nor any person from his/her family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/ Corporation/Company/Commission/Statutory-Body/Authority of Haryana Government any other State Government or Government of India. –(5 Marks)
- If the applicant belongs to a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana Caste. – (5 Marks)
- If the candidate is any of the following – (5 Marks)
- A widow
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years (OR)
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years.
Follow the steps given below in order to download your admit card:
- Visit the official site of HSSC at http://www.hssc.gov.in
- Now search the link for HSSC JE admit card.
- Click on the link and a screen with blank boxes will appear to you.
- Fill the required information and click the submit button.
- You can now download and print your admit card.
Once you have successfully downloaded your admit card please check whether all the information mentioned is correct or not. Students are advised to carry an Identity proof along with their admit card to the exam centre.