Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has officially announced for the recruitment 3026 vacancies under the various posts of plumber, wireman, machinist instructor, librarian, and few other industrial and under-skilled development with advertisement number 12/2019. The examination date for the same will be updated soon. The commission will release the HSSC Instructor Admit Card on the official website of the board.
|Haryana Instructor Admit Card / Roll No 2019|
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Number of posts||3026|
|Opening date for online application||5 August|
|Last date for online application||20 August|
HSSC Instructor Admit Card 2019
HSSC will announce and upload the HSSC Instructor Admit Card / Roll Number on their official website and sent to the candidates on their registered email. You can visit the official site and download the admit card. The admit card release date is yet to be announced. The Examination for the following will be scheduled either in September or October.
Candidates are advised to carry the Haryana Instructor admit card to the examination centre as you will be allowed to appear for the examination only after getting your admit card checked by the officials. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of HSSC or the link given below.
HSSC Instructor Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
|Haryana Instructor Exam Pattern|
|Written exam||90 marks|
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10 marks|
There will be 90 questions in the written examination. Candidates will get one marks for each right answer marked on the OMR Sheet. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer marked by the participant. The list of topics is given below please check the official website for detailed information.
• Hindi & English
10 Marks for socio-economic criteria and experience will be the following:
- I. If neither the candidate nor any person from his/her family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/ Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. – (5 Marks)
- II. If the candidate is any of the following – (5 Marks)
- a. A widow
b. The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years (OR)
c. The first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years.
- III. If the applicant belongs to a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana Caste. – (5 Marks)
- IV. Half a mark for each year of experience (out of maximum 16 years) in any department of the government of Haryana.
Steps to download the Haryana Instructor Admit Card :
- Visit the official website of HSSC at http://www.hssc.gov.in
- Now search for Download HSSC Admit Card and click entre.
- Enter your registration number and password and sign in.
- Now the admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download and print for your further use.
Secure a copy of your admit card for further requirements for the selection process.