HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 | Haryana Group D Exam Date | HSSC Group D Exam Pattern | Haryana Group D Syllabus | HSSC Group Roll Number | Haryana Group D Admit Card @hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has notified earlier for the recruitment of 18218 Group D posts in various departments. Candidates who have submitted online application form are now looking for the HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018. It is also known as Haryana Group D Roll No. A huge number of Candidates applied for the recruitment to be exact lakhs of candidates are going to take part in HSSC Group D Recruitment.
HSSC Group D Exam Dates Declared by the commission. The exam will be conducted by the commission on 10 & 11 November 2018 and 17 & 18 November 2018. Candidates will be able to download their Haryana Group D Admit Card from 29 October 2018 onwards. If you have any question related to this HSSC Group D Admit Card then you may drop a comment below.
The online application for the posts of Peon, Security Gaurd, Beldar, Library Attendant, Helper, Sewadar, Chowkidars, Gauge Reader, Safai Karamchari, etc. ended on 18 Sept 2018. As per our sources, the exam for the Group D exam is likely to be conducted in the month of December 2018 or in January 2019. Candidates will be able to Download Haryana Group D Admit Card 2018 15 days before the date of examination.
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 – Important Details
|Name of Commission||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Post||Various Posts in different departments|
|Total Number of Posts||18218|
|Admit Card Release Date|
|HSSC Group D Exam Date|
|Answer Key||HSSC Group D Answer Key|
Haryana Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
The Haryana Group D Exam will be conducted in two phases, in the first phase, all candidates have to appear for the written test which will be conducted by the commission across the state. Candidate must have a sound knowledge about the Haryana and its history. The Group D Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern are discussed below.
Haryana Group D Exam Pattern
- Written Test – 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic Criteria/ Experience – 10 Marks
HSSC Group D Syllabus
The Commission will make merit list on the basis of written test mark and socio-economic criteria/ experience marks. There is no other way to get selected for the Haryana group d recruitment. The written exam paper is divided into two parts and Haryana Group D Syllabus is given below.
- Part – 1 – 75% of the written Exam will be from topics like General Awareness, Math, Science, Reasoning, English, Hindi as applicable.
- Part – 2 – 25% of the written exam will be from topics like History, Civics, Geography, Environment, Current Affairs, Culture, Literature of Haryana
How to Download HSSC Group D Admit Card PDF 2018 @hssc.gov.in
- First of All, go to official website @hssc.gov.in
- Now click on Advt 04/2018
- Then Login to your account of HSSC Recruitment.
- In your account, you will see a button of “Download Group D Admit Card”
- Click on the Button and download your roll number
- After downloading takeout a print out of the HSSC Group D Roll Number
- Take it to the exam centre with as you won’t be able to sit in the exam without admit card.
Haryana Group D Admit Card 2018 (Important Instructions)
As you have downloaded the HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018 so here are some important points you must consider throughout the recruitment process. These are the instruction candidates have to follow to complete this recruitment successfully. We have mentioned this instruction below :
- The first and Most important point is that you must carry a valid ID proof with you to the exam centre.
- Please Do not bring any of these to the exam center Cell phone, purse(male/female), Metal Ornament, Extra Paper(Other than Admit Card & ID Proof), Any kind of belt, Jewelry(earrings, nose pins, chain), handkerchief, Bluetooth, calculator or any other electronic gadget etc.
- Co-Operate with the staff during the Bio-metric and exam videography process.
- Also, help the staff in maintaining the discipline of the examination centre.
- Please fill your complete details on the OMR sheet as it is necessary for you.
- If any candidate found misbehaving then centre authority has the right to cancel his/her candidature and file a legal complaint against the candidate.
Important Links for HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018
|Download Admit Card||Official Website|