HSSC Clerk Admit Card or Haryana Clerk Roll Number will be available on the official website of HSSC for downloading. HSSC Clerk Exam Date & Center can also be found on the HSSC Clerk Roll No. The date of examination is between 21 September to 23 September 2019.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission also known as HSSC has invited on applications for the 4858 post of Clerk in various government departments. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment are now waiting for the release of HSSC Clerk Admit Card.
|HSSC Clerk Examination Schedule|
|21 September 2019|
|22 September 2019|
|23 September 2019|
- Exam Commission – HSSC
- Exam Name – Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Post Name – Clerk
- No of Posts – 4858
- Exam Date – 21-23 September 2019
- HSSC Clerk Roll No Release Date – 14 September 2019
Selection Process & Exam Pattern
HSSC will select all the candidates on the basis of their performance into the written examination. There is no other method to get selected as a clerk in Haryana State Government. If you are going to appear this exam then it must for you to know the Haryana Clerk Selection Process & Syllabus for the written test.
- Written Examination
- Socio-economic criteria & Experience
HSSC Clerk Witten Exam will be of 90 marks and time duration for the test is also 90 minutes. As we all know that for HSSC exams Haryana GK is the biggest part. Total 25% question out of 90 questions will be asked related to Haryana Politics, HIstory, Culture, Agriculture etc. If you have a good hold on this topic then you can score good marks in the examination. Haryana Clerk Syllabus is discussed below.
Other 75% or the question paper will have questions from topics like India History & Economy, World History & Current Affairs, Reasoning, General Science, Mathematics, English, General Computer Questions. Candidates who are preparing well and keeping themselves updated with the current events have higher chances to get good marks.
Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
The commission will give 10 marks for the socio-economic criteria and experience to the candidates. Rules for this are discussed below:
- If no one in candidates family on the government job – 5 Marks
- A widow, a child whose father died before attaining 42 years age or a child whose father died before he/she attained 15 years age – 5 Marks
- If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe – 5 Marks
- For the Experience commission will provide half number or 0.5 marks for each year of experience.
How to get the HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
Applicants who have not downloaded the Haryana Clerk Admit Card are advised to download it as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush. To do this task we have listed some steps to do it easily. Please be careful while entering your application ID and Password as you may enter it wrong and then you have to start the whole process from start.
- Open an internet browser and type “hssc.gov.in”.
- Now Click on the “Advt. No 5/2019”.
- Then click on the “Login” tab and enter your “Application ID” and “Password (Date of Birth)”.
- It will log in to you into your HSSC Clerk Recruitment Account.
- Here at the bottom, you will find a link to download the HSSC Clerk Admit Card.
|Download Admit Card – Click here|