The India Post has released an online notification to recruit candidates on the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster and Assistant Branch Postmaster for the Himachal Postal Circle. All the candidate who has registered on the official website are now waiting for the HP Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2019. As the selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the automatically generated list on the basis of marks of candidates in class 10.
Online applications were accepted from 06 June to 19 July 2019. If you haven’t applied for the Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle then you have missed a good opportunity to get a job in HP Postal Circle. Because Himachal Pradesh GDS Result will be declared on the basis od 10th class marks.
HP GDS Merit List Published – Download here
|HP Postal Circle GDS Result 2019 – Details|
|Department Name||India Post|
|Circle||Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle|
|No of Vacancies||757|
HP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019
All the candidates are required to go through the job profile, educational eligible conditions and selection criteria for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. The candidates who have a higher qualification degree or diploma than class 10th will not be counted for the HP GDS Result/Merit List 2019. If you have good marks in secondary examination than its enough to get selected as a Dak Sevak in the India Post.
As per the official notification, candidates can apply only for 20 posts per recruitment cycle. The candidates must have studies the local language of the circle up to class 10. As it is necessary for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak candidates have good knowledge of the local language. The mobile number you have registered with the appost is applicable for only one candidate.
How to download HP Postal Circle GDS Result 2019
Well, it very important to know the details on how to download the HP Postal Circle GDS Result 2019 from the official website. Here on this website, we have some short ways to download the GDS Merit List 2019 from www.appost.in/gdsonline. Applicants can also bookmark this page for future updates on the Gramin Dak Sevak result.
- Visit the official website at www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Now click on the “Jharkhand Postal Circle”
- After that click on the “Results” link given in the right side on a circle name
- Now it will ask you to save the result in PDF format on your device
- Save the result on your device and search for you “Registration Number” in the pdf file
- If you find your registration number in ti than you are selected for the Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Job.
- Share your result with us in the comment section below and don’t forget to bookmark this website for future updates.
|Change Mobile Number||Get Forgotten Registration number/Fee ID|
Helpline number: 0177-2629003 email: [email protected]