The Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has invited online applications for the post of Clerk. The clerks will be recruited in various departments across the state. If you are looking for the opportunity to get a job in Gujarat Government then it is the best time to try. So, contenders can apply for the GSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2018.
The online applications for the post of clerk in various departments will be accepted from 12 October 2018 to 02 November 2018. If you have the qualification as desired by the board then you may register yourself on the official website for the competitive written examination.
- Applications begin on – 12-10-2018
- Applications End on – 02-11-2018
- Exam date: To be announced later
- Call letter release date: 1 week before the Written exam
Gujarat Clerk & Assistant Recruitment 2018: Applicants who have a good hold in the computers will be given preference in the final selection list. So if you have computer applications degree then the board will like to give you preference. Also, it is important to have knowledge of computers because even government offices use computers for the daily clerical works. GSSSB Clerk Online applications are now available on the official website.
|Name of Board||Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB)|
|Name of Post||Clerk & Office Assistant|
|No of Posts||2221|
How to apply for the GSSSB Clerk & Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of GSSSB @gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Now go to the notification section given on the homepage
- Then click on the Clerk & Assistant Recruitment
- On the next page, click on the “Apply Online” button
- After that fill up your personal & educational details in the form.
- Then upload your recent photograph & signature.
- On the next page, you will be asked to pay the application fee.
- After completing the registration process take a printout of the form.
|Official Website||Apply Online|