The Gujrat State Road Transport Corporation announced Job vacancies for Clerks, Traffic controller (TC), Traffic inspector (TI), Assistant traffic inspector (ATI), junior assistant, and junior accountant. GSRTC Clerk/Traffic Controller/Inspector admit card will soon be released. Applications for the same were received from 26-06-2019 until 12-07-2019. A number of eligible and candidates applied for the post before the last date.
After that, the corporation officials are in planning of releasing the GSRTC Clerk Call Letter. Candidates must know to keep checking the official’s website or keep in touch with our website for more further information related to GSRTC admit card, answer key, result and more.
GSRTC Clerk Traffic Inspector Controller Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have applied for GSRTC vacancies 2019 must now eagerly waiting the admit card to get uploaded. Candidates now don’t have to wait long for their admit card. Soon hall tickets will get uploaded into the websites.
Admit card is the most important document to carry to the examination hall. Moreover, no entry is will be allowed without the one. Meanwhile, the applicants must start preparing for the GSRTC examination.
|Organization name||Gujrat state road transport corporation (GSRTC)|
|Name of posts||Clerks, Traffic controller (TC), Traffic inspector (TI), Assistant traffic inspector (ATI), junior assistant, and junior accountant|
|Total Number of posts||245|
|Notification number||GSRTC/201819/2, GSRTC/201819/4,|
GSRTC/201819/10 and GSRTC/201819/13
|Date of application||26-06-2019 to 12-07-2019|
|Job type||State government job|
|Job location||Gujrat State|
|Admit card||Announcing soon|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
List of important details mentioned in the admit card:
- Duration of the Examination
- Name of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Examination
- Category of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Address Details
- Test Centre
- Examination Centre Code
- Candidate’s signature
- Examiner’s Signature
GSRTC Clerk Exam – Paper Pattern
The GSRTC examination will get conducted in the month of September or October (tentatively). The exam pattern will be based on Optical Marks Recognition pattern (OMR). The time duration will be 2 hours. Further, the OMR examination will be followed by a Computer proficiency test (CPT). However, only OMR qualifying candidates will get called for the CPT.
|Optical recognition pattern||100|
|Computer proficiency test||50|
- Traffic Controller & Clerk Post: SSC (10+2) Pass.
- Junior Assistant & Junior Accountant Post: Graduation Degree from a recognized institute/University.
- Traffic Inspector & Assistant Traffic Inspector Post: Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute/University.
Steps to download the GRSTC Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of Gujrat state road transport corporation (GRSTC).
- Find the GRSTC clerk/TC/TI admit card link and click on it.
- Firstly, the job you have applied and filled the required details (Application no., Name, etc.)
- Click entre and your admit card will appear at your screen.
- Check whether all the information mentioned in the admit card must be printed clear and correct.
- Finally, download and print it for further uses.
In case of any misprinting in the admit card please contact to the GRSTC officials immediately before the exam.