The India Post and AP Post invite online application for the different circles to recruit candidates on the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster. All the candidates who apply for the above said posts have to undergo a selection process to get their name on Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List / Result. Applicants are advised to follow this website for more updates on the GDS Result 2019.
The candidates who are searching for the Indiapost GDS Result 2019 in PDF format will get it on the official website of the board. here you will get collective knowledge to get a reference about the topic. We will discuss the Mode of result declaration, Selection Procedure, Documents required, date of Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List publication etc.
- Recruitment Name – Indiapost Gramin Dak Sevak
- Recruitment Organisation – Ministry of Communication
- Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM) & Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Job Type – Government
- Selection Basis – Merit List
- Official Website – www.indiapost.gov.in
- GDS Result/Merit List – www.appost.in/gdsonline
Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019 – Overview
GDS Result will be calculated on the basis of the marks of the candidate in class 10. No written examination or Interview will be conducted for this recruitment as per the official notification published by the organisation on its official website. Candidates will get a message on their registered mobile number about the status of Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List/ Cutoff Marks.
The commission or recruitment board will not send the Indiapost Circle wise GDS Result 2019 to the registered address of the candidate. Aspirants have to download it from the official website of the department. They will get the document in the form of Portable Document Format (PDF). If you face any problems related to the Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List, please feel free to comment below we will try to help you.
|Circle||No of Posts||Result/Merit List|
|Andhra Pradesh||–||Check here|
|Himachal Pradesh||757||Check here|
|Jammu Kashmir||–||Check here|
|Madhya Pradesh||–||Check here|
|North Eastern||–||Check here|
|Uttar Pradesh||–||Check here|
|West Bengal||–||Check here|
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2019 – Selection Process
There will be two phases in the selection of candidates for the post of GDS, BPM & ABPM in the India Post (Bhartiya Dak). First, an automated list of candidates will be published based on their marks in class 10th. Then all the shortlisted candidates will be called for the document verification process at their regional exam centres.
Phase-1 – Publication of Merit List
As discussed earlier candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks or marks percentage in the class 10th. There will be no benefit for the candidates holding higher educational certificates. So it will be purely a competition of marks of candidates in class 10.
Solution of Tie
If two candidates have scored the same marks in class 10 will be selected on the basis of following eligibility of candidates. Below given preference order will be used to break the situation of the tie between scores of the candidates.
- Elder in Age
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Female
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Female
- Other Backward Class (OBC) Female
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Female
- General Category Female
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Male
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Male
- Other Backward Class (OBC) Male
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Male
- General Category Male
Phase-2 – Document Verification
Please bring all original documents needed for the verification purpose otherwise you will be disqualified from the recruitment process. All the documents mentioned in the official notification are necessary to be eligible for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post.
The candidates who are declared qualified for the document verification will have to bring the following original documents to the exam centre. If any candidate fails to produce these at the time of verification, he/she will not be able to take part in the further selection process or he/she will be declared disqualified for this recruitment.
- Class 10th or SSC Certificate
- Category/Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS)
- Computer Knowledge Certificate (Min 60 Days Training)
- Domicile of the Postal Circle he/she has applied for.
- A copy of the Online Application/Registration Form.
- Age or Date of Birth Proof (If not printed on 10th Certificate).
- Two Recent Passport size photographs of the candidate.
How to Download the GDS Merit List/Result 2019
The Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Result will be published as soon as the board prepares the Merit List and Cutoff Marks List for the candidates who have been part of the recruitment process. As it can be downloaded only from the official communication channels of the India Post, so here we have arranged some easy steps to get it easily from there. Don’t forget to share your score with us in the comment section below.
Open Official Website
- Open an internet browser on your device and.
- Visit the official website at www.appost.in/gdsonline.
Find & Download Result
- On the homepage of the website check India Post Circle List.
- Select the Circle you have applied for and click on the “Results” link.
- Download the GDS Result in PDF format and save on your device.
Check & Share Result
- Now Open the downloaded document into the PDF reader application
- Then in the search box type your application ID and press enter
- If applicants’ application id is in the list then he/she is selected if not then he/she is not selected
- Please takeout a printout of the result to use it in future for reference purposes.
- Share you Gramin Dak Sevak Cutoff Score with us in the comment section below.
|Click here||Click here|
Important Details of India Post GDS Result 2019
The candidates who have been a part of this recruitment will be notified through their registered contact details like a phone number or email. Applicants will get the details of their Indiapost GDS Result/Merit List as soon as it is published on the official website. Please keep a copy of it with you until the completion of the selection process.
The result will be declared soon by the commission on its official website. It will be available for all to download and check the result. Candidates can access it without using any login details. All the selected candidates have to appear for the document verification process conducted after the publication of the merit list. Final selection of applicants will also be published online on the same website.
There are some important details which are printed on the GDS Result. Candidates must be aware of this information as they are going to join the department of communication. Below is the list of particulars [resent on this document.
- Candidate Name
- His/her Father Name
- Application or Registration ID
- Postal Circle Name
- Post Name
- Branch Name
All the candidates are required to keep patience as the board is working day and night to prepare the result for you. Please bear with them to make this recruitment process successful. Here we cordially pray for your prosperous and successful life.