ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018. Employees State Insurence Corporation has invited online applications for the recruitment of 539 vacancies of Social Security Officer (SSO) / Manager Gr-II/Superintendent on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in Delhi ESIC. The online application can be submitted from 07 September 2018 to 05 October 2018.
Note:- All candidates who had applied against the Advertisement dated 16.01.2014 have to apply a fresh application but they don’t need to pay any application fee and also corporation has given them a special age relaxation for this recruitment.
Applicants will get the details of ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 here on this page. We have covered details like application procedure, pay scale, educational qualification, age limit etc under this one article. Candidates can appreciate our work by sharing this with friends and family.
Important Dates of ESIC Recruitment 2018:
|Start date of Online Registration||07 Sept 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration/ Fee Payment||05 Oct 2018|
- A degree of a recognized University. (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/ Law/ Management).
- knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases
- Desirable experience: Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
- Between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 05.10.2018
- Age relaxation will be given to deserving candidates as per the state and centre government rules.
- The salary will we be given as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
- As this post is Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees).
- the candidates will be given Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-.
Scheme of Examination
Scheme of Examination for the post of Social Security Officer (SSO) for the ESIC Delhi Recruitment is proposed as under:
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
How to Apply
There are three steps to apply for the Delhi ESIC SSO & Others Recruitment 2018:
- Step I – Application Registration
- Step II – Payment Of Fees
- Step III – Document Scanning & Uploading
Step I – Application Registration
- Visit official website @http://www.esic.nic.in/
- Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2018 IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.\
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON”.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
Step II – Payment Of Fees
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||Rs. 250/|
|All other categories||Rs. 500/|
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The application fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.
Step III – Document Scanning & Uploading
As to apply online for the ESIC SSO Recruitment 2018 candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature.
- Photograph Image
- Left thumb impression
- Hand-written declaration
Important Links for the Delhi ESIC Recruitment 2018
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|