The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) recently announced recruitment notice for 2189 social security assistant (SSA). The commission organised on dates from 31st August to 1st September 2019. The EPFO SSA Result will be released in 3 phases each after every phase of the examination is completed. Once the result will be out merit list will be prepared based on cut off marks.
EPFO Social Security Assistant Result 2019
- Organization Name – Employees provident fund organization EPFO
- Job type – Central government jobs
- Name of job – Social Security Assistant
- Number of posts – 2189
- Date of prelim examination – 31st August & 1st September
- Result Date – not announced yet
- Job location – Across India
- Official website – www.epfindia.gov.in
Preliminary Examination Scheme & Other Details
There will be 100 questions in the examination and candidates will get +1 marks for each correct answer and -0.25 marks for each wrong answer. After appearing for the pre-exam, Clearing of the exam is based on cut off marks. Candidates are short-listed in descending order on the basis of their marks in the written test. The candidates will be shortlisted in a ratio of 1:5.
Note – The examination will completely be online. Following will be marking scheme for the preliminary examination:
Steps to Download the EPFO SSA Results 2019
Candidates soon after appearing for the examination eagerly wait for the result. EPFO SSA results are expected to be out in the last of September. Candidates passing the preliminary examination will be called out for the main examination. After passing the main examination candidates have to appear for a typing speed and accuracy test.
Follow these steps in order to check your results:
- Visit the official website of EPFO at www.epfindia.gov.in
- Open the recruitment portal from the home page.
- Search for the EPFO SSA result link.
- Fill the Application ID and password, click on the submit button.
- The Result will appear on your screen.
- Download and print it for further process.