The Delhi GDS Result will be released by the Indiapost very soon on its official communication channels. All the candidates who have applied or registered for the Delhi Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Selection process will shortly receive a notification regarding the Delhi GDS Merit List/Cutoff 2019.
Online applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster at various post offices in the Delhi Postal Circle. The Last date for the submission of online application was 12 July 2019. If you haven’t applied with valid documents then your application will not be considered for the GDS Merit List Preparation by the board.
|Delhi GDS Result 2019 – Details|
|Name of Recruiter||India Post|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||174|
|Website||www.indiapost.gov.in & www.appost.in|
Indiapost Delhi GDS Merit List 2019
The candidates who have submitted an online application for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts will be selected through a merit list generated on the basis of their marks in Class 10. If you hold any upper education degree then it will have no effect on the Delhi GDS Merit List.
If two peoples have marks or grades in class 10th then the candidate elder in age will get preference over candidates younger in age. We will updates all the details here on this page about the result and other important things related to the Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment. Please bookmark this page for the future updates.
How to check Delhi GDS Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website at www.appost.in
- Now on the homepage visit “Results” Section
- Then you will see the list of postal circles with their respective results
- Click on the circle name to download the “Delhi GDS Result “
- Now check for your application number, name and father name in the list.
- If you find your name in the list then you are selected for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak.
Official Website/Result – Check here