CTET Notification 2019 PDF Download, Syllabus, Exam Pattern: CTET July 2019 Official PDF Link, Eligibility, July Exam Notification, Exam Date, Online Form Start. CTET Notification 2019, Apply Online Before the Last Date, Registration For CTET On Official Website www.ctet.nic.in. July Examination Date, Eligibility. Not yet officially released. But as soon as possible, all CTET applicants will be able to check online and fill online CTET Application Form 2019. CBSE within a day or two is going to release the online application form. Though no official dates of downloading of notification of CTET 2019 have been announced, all of you will be able to check it out as soon as possible.
CTET Notification Starting/Releasing Date – Exact & Expected
Notification Of CTET 2019 Examination is Available till the Last Date is Over on 05-03-2019. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is responsible for the Conducting of the Exam at Various Examination Centers all over the Country. Every year a huge No. of Gathering from all over India apply for the CTET & fill the online application form of CTET. Each Year CBSE Conducts the CTET Examination twice in a Year. Once in Feb & Other One in September. Once this is must be noticed here is that CTET Notification PDF Releasing Date & CTET Application Form Starting Date will be same (even the timings will also be the same). Check out if there is any difference in the last date below. Also, Check Out the Image above to get last year statistics of Starting Date Of Notification Of CTET 2019 & Last Date Of Notification Of CTET 2019.
- Organisation – Central Board of Secondary Education
- Examination – Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019
- Exam Date – 07 July 2019
- First Date to Apply online – 05-02-2019
- Last Date to Apply online –14-03-2019
- Last Date to submit fee online – 15-03-2019
CTET 2019 Last Date
The Candidates will Have to Satisfy her/his Eligibility as per CTET Notification PDF before Filling the Application Form of CTET 2019 or Applying for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. In Order to Apply Online for the CTET, the Candidates will Have to Move on to the Official Web Portal of CBSE or CTET i.e ctet.nic.in, Here on this Web Page, We Have also Mentioned a Direct Link to the Online Application Form. Once the last date (according to Official Notification of ) is slipped from the hands of the candidates, no one will be able to help them out. Filing Of Application Form Before CTET Last Date 2019 is very much necessary for the candidates if the individual wants to compete with other 8 lakh competitor which is expected a figure of the no. of candidates sitting for the CTET 2019.
CTET Fees of Application Form/Online Registration
The Online Application Fee for according to the online CTET Notification PDF the CTET Application Form 2019 is different for Various Category Candidates and is Mentioned below.
If you are applying for Only paper 1 or Only paper 2 then you will have to pay Rs. 600 [for Gen] and 300 for [SC and ST]. For those candidates who are going to take the exam of both paper I and Paper II, they will have to pay Rs. 1000 for [Gen] and 500 for [ SC & ST]. To know more about the fees in details you must read the official notification [PDF] of CTET from the official website ctet.nic.in.
How to Apply Online for CTET 2019
All the Eligible Candidates who wish to Apply Online for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test are advised to Follow the Below Given Steps:-
- First of all Login to the Official Web Portal of CTET – ctet.nic.in (as this has been finally mentioned in the official notification)
- Open the Web Link Named as “Apply Online” Given in the Middle Bottom of Home Page.
- Read the Instructions Carefully – CTET Notification PDF will be helpful to you if you want to go on & check the step by step guide of How to Fill CTET Application Form)
- Fill Up the Registration Form.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph of Candidates and his/her signature in JPG Format.
- Make the Payment Online or offline.
- Take Print out of the Confirmation Page for Future record.