The Coimbatore District Court (CDC) has invited online applications for the various posts in the department. In total 83 candidates will be selected for the post of Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff, Watchman, Masalchi etc. The educational qualification for these posts is 8th-10th class pass with reading and writing ability in the Tamil language.
All the important details related to the Coimbatore Court Jobs are shared below.
|Start Date to Apply Offline||05 Jun 2019|
|Last date to Apply Offline||28 Jun 2019 05:45 PM|
|For General||18 — 30 years (As on 01.07.2019)|
|For SC/ST||18 — 35 years|
|For Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||18 — 32 years|
The candidates who are willing to apply for these posts in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service/ Tamil Nadu Basic Service in Civil Courts of Coimbatore District must have below mentioned educational qualification.
- Reader/Examiner ( 11 posts) – Pass in 10th Standard / SSLC.
- Senior Bailiff ( 16 posts) – Pass in 10th Standard / SSLC.
- Office Assistant ( 21 posts) – 8th Pass and preference will be given to the LMV Driving License Holder having experience.
- Watchman / Night watchman/ Malachi – cum- Night watchman ( 16 posts) – Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil.
- Sanitary Worker ( 04 posts) – Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil.
- Sanitary Worker & Sweeper ( 05 posts) – Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil.
- Masalchi ( 10 posts) – Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil.
|Reader/Examiner||₹19500-62000 (Level – 8)|
|Office Assistant/ Masalchi/ Sweeper/ Sanitary Worker||₹15700-50000 (Level 1)|
|Watchman / Night watchman/ Malachi – cum- Night watchman||₹15700-50000 (Level 1)|
All deserving candidates who have submitted a valid online application form will be selected through a selection process. Which will consist of a written test followed by an Interview cum personality test.
- Written Test
How to Apply
- First of All download the application form from the below-given link.
- Then fill up the application form and attach copies of all required documents.
- Don’t forget to attach a self-attested envelope (26 cm x 10 cm) with a 30 rupees stamp on it.
- Then send all these documents to The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Coimbatore – 641018.
|Official Notification||Application Form|