Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh is going has invited online applications for the recruitment of 418 Junior Basic Teacher (JBT) on the contractual basis. Applicants may apply online from 08 October 2018 to 01 November 2018. Chandigarh JBT Teacher Online Applications will be available soon on the official website. The list of candidates who have submitted application form & fee on time will be published on 05 November 2018.
If you have the required qualifications then you must apply for the Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment 2018. All the details related to the JBT Recruitment Chandigarh are shared below. Applicants will be selected on the basis of a written examination. There will be no interview for the Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher(JBT) Recruitment 2018. Although there is negative marking for the wrong answer in the written test.
In compliance with the orders of Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court, all the petitioners and similar situated other candidates are allowed to apply for the post of JBT subject to clearance of CTET examination, which is going to be held in December, 2018 and final outcome of the Writ Petitions. Candidates can submit their applications from 13.11.2018 (10:00 AM onwards) to 22.11.2018 (05:00 PM). Last date to deposit the fee will be 20.11.2018 (upto 04:00 PM). It is also clarified that all those candidates who are appearing in CTET exam to be held in December, 2018 and have already applied for the post of JBT before closing date i.e. 01.11.2018 they need not to apply again.
- Department Name: SSA Chandigarh
- Recruitment: JBT Teacher
- No of Vacancies: 418
- Online Application First Date: 08/10/2018
- Online Application Last Date: 01/11/2018
|Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates|
|Start & Last Date for Online submission of applications||08.10.2018 to 01.11.2018|
|Last date for deposit of Application Fee.||29.10.2018 up to 4:00 PM|
|Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who submitted application and fee within scheduled date.||05.11.2018 at 11:00 AM|
|Submission of proof for deposit of fee in the case name is not existing in “fee confirmation list” through e-mail: [email protected]||Up to 08.11.2018|
|Schedule of written test||To be notified by 05.11.2018|
General/ OBC/ESM – 800
SC/ST/ – 400
Person With Disability – No Fees
- Graduate or its equivalent from a recognised University.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (by whatever name is known) of not less than 02 years duration recognised by NCTE.
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching a class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
The age limit for the posts of JBT Teacher is 21-37 years. Age is to be calculated as on 01-01-2018. SC, OBC, Ex-Servicemen or any other category will be given age relaxation as per the rules/instructions issued by Govt. of India/Chandigarh Administration in this regard.
How to apply for the Chandigarh JBT Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Visit official website @www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in
- Now on the homepage, you will see ” Apply online for Junior Basic Teacher (JBT)” link
- click on the link which will take you to your Chandigarh JBT Application Form.
- Now fill up your details & qualification information into the form before proceeding
- Then upload the candidate’s photograph & signature.
- After that pay application fee & complete your online application form.
|Official Website||Apply Online|