The Bihar Public Service Commission(BPSC) will release the BPSC 64 CCE Admit Card soon on its official Website. The Commission will publish an acknowledgement on its official notice board as soon as it publishes the Bihar PSC 64 Admit card. Earlier online application forms were invited from the eligible candidates to fill up 1255 posts in the various departments under the Bihar PSC in Govt of Bihar.
If you have applied for the BPSC 64 CCE Examination then you will be able to find here latest updates about the BPSC 64th Exam Date, Prelims Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Other news about the BPSC 64th CCE Call letter 2018. Candidates can bookmark this webpage for the latest updates on the BPSC 64th CCE Admit Card.
The commission is going to organise a written test for Combined Competitive Examination for BPSC 64 from 12 July to 16 July 2019. Applicants may download their BPSC 64 CCE Admit Card from teh link given below.
BPSC 64 CCE Admit Card 2018- Details
BPSC 64 Combined Exam Admit card 2018
|Name of the Exam||Bihar Civil Services Examination|
|Total no. of Vacancies||1255|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Answer Key||Download here|
BPSC 64th CCE Important dates :
Online applications for the Bihar Public service commission 64th cce exam started on 03 August and application process will be completed on 10 October 2018. The commission has extended the online registration date from 27th August to 30th August 2018, Online fee submission date from 31st August to 03 September 2018 & online application submission date from 07th September to 10th September 2018. As per our information, the BPSC 64 CCE Mains exam could be conducted in the month of October or November 2018.
|Online Application Starts||03 August 2018|
|Online Application Ends||30 August 2018|
|Online Registration Fee Start Date||3 August 2018|
|Online Registration Fee End Date||03 September 2018|
|Online Registration Process End Date||10 September 2018|
|BPSC 64 Admit card Release||15days prior the Exam|
|BPSC 64th Prelims Exam Date||16 December 2018|
|BPSC 64 Mains Exam Date||12 July to 16 July 2019|
BPSC 64th CCE Prelims – Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
The commission will select the candidates based on their performance in the Two written test followed by an Interview. In the First step, the BPSC 64th Prelims written test will be combined and multiple choice question will be asked in it. The second BPSC 64 CCE Mains written exam will be subjective, candidates have to write their answers on sheets and it will be subject specific i.e. different for different post aspirants.
- Prelims Exam – The Combined prelims exam will be a General Knowledge exam, with all questions of Multiple choice type. The time duration for the pre-exam will be 2 hours and the total marks for the examination will be 150. Candidates are desired to select the right answer against all other wrong options.
- Mains Exam – The candidate who qualifies the prelims exam will be called for the next step which is the Mains Exam. In this exam, candidates will be asked questions about the subject they have selected at the time of application form registration. There are 34 different subjects which candidates can select for the mains exam.
- Interview – It is the final step of BPSC 64 Exam, as the commission has examined the candidate’s knowledge through the Prelims & Mains exam. Now its time to check his/her social behaviour, His/her psychology, a candidate’s problem-solving capacity etc.
BPSC 64th Admit Card 2018 – Features & Overview
As we all are aware of the fact that it is mandatory for all competitive exam to bring their respective admit card or call letter to the examination centre. So Bihar PSC 64 Pre exam is not different from them. The candidate has to bring a valid & clear copy of his/her BPSC 64 CCE Mains Admit Card to the exam hall otherwise he/she will not be allowed to attend the examination.
Why we are saying Admit Card is an Important & Vital document for every examination, well there is a reason behind it and the reason is that Bihar PSC 64 CCE Admit Card contains all the details about a candidate who have submitted a valid application form. It has a candidate’s details like name, parents name etc and there are exam details on it also like the exam centre, date of exam etc.
- Name of Applicant & his/her parent’s name.
- Photograph & Thumb Impression of Applicant.
- Candidate’s Adress.
- Name of Exam Center & Address.
- Exam Center Code & Reporting Time.
- Date of Examination & Time of Exam.
How to Download the BPSC 64th CCE Mains Admit card 2018
1. Visit the Website of Bihar PSC @bpsc.bih.nic.in
2. Then on homepage Check the notification bar for the link of BPSC 64 Admit Card 2018
3. Now Click on the link to displaying “BPSC 64 CCE Mains Admit card”
4. After that enter your application ID & Password to get it
4. Download the Bihar PSC 64 Call letter and save it for future references.
|BPSC Official Website||Click here|
|BPSC 64 CCE Admit Card||Click here|
|BPSC 64th CCE Syllabus PDF||Click here|
About the Bihar Public Service Commission(BPSC)
The Bihar Public Service Commission(BPSC) was founded on 1st April 1949 after Bihar’s separation from Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, under the Government of India Act, 1935. It was officially announced on 26th January 1950 when on this India become a republic state having its own constitution. BPSC is a Constitutional & Legal Body under Article 31, Constitution of India. The first Chairman of the Bihar PSC was Shri Rajandhari Sinha and the first Secretary was Shri Radha Krishna Choudhary.