Indian postal circle announced for the Recruitment of 1063 vacancies in Bihar Postal Circle for Gramin dak Sevak(GDS), Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch postmaster (ABPM). The online application process started from 05-08-2019 to 4-09-2019 (the last date of application submission is now extended to 11-08-2019). Bihar Postal Circle GDS Result will be announced by the department very soon.
This is a great opportunity to grab a state government job. Candidates having 10th board certificate from any state or national board can apply for the job. The selection procedure will be done on Bihar GDS Merit List generated on the basis of the certification submitted by the candidate during application.
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Result 2019
The Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak Result/Merit List will be published ones the online application process for the same completed by the department. Candidates must hurry up as only a few days are left to apply for the job. The Indian Postal Circle has started announcing results circle wise. That means you can see your results soon.
The Bihar GDS result will be based on merit list generated by the department. There will be no separate written examination and interview get conducted. The department officials will upload the merit list PDF on their official website. Candidates can download their results from the official website or from the direct link given below this article.
|Department name||Bihar postal circle (INDIAN POST)|
|No of Posts||1063|
|Job type||State government job|
|Job location||Bihar state|
|Application date||05-08-2019 to 11-09-2019|
|Result/Merit list||Yet to be announced|
Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019
The aspirants who have applied for the post before the last date only can hope to get a place in the merit list. The merit list will hold the Name and registration number of the selected candidates. Here, the qualification criteria will depend on whether your name is mentioned in the merit list or not. Candidates attaining a position in the merit list will get posted for the job.
- Candidates must have a 10th board degree and mark sheet from any Recognized state/national board.
- The Candidate who passed 10th board examination in the first attempt will be counted as meritorious compared to those who passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have studied the local language as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions
- The candidates must have done a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Note: This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be required.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. Knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration for this.
The age required for posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 05th August 2019 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit will be applicable as follow:
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities(PWD) + OBC 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + SC/ST 15 years
The Time-Related Continuity Allowance/Salary offered by the department officials is following.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month||Rs. 14,500/- Per Month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
Steps to Download Bihar Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2019
- Visit the official website of INDIAN POST at http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Firstly, in the live notification cycle, II find for results section (at the left side of the screen) and click on “BIHAR”.
- You can now download the result in PDF format.
- PDF will consist of information like (post Name, registration no., selected candidates name with percentage).
- Lastly, open the PDF and search whether your name and registration number are mentioned.