The India Post has invited online application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster (BPM) and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) in Assam Postal Circle. Applicants who have a certificate of class 10th are eligible to apply for the Assam GDS Recruitment 2019.
The online application for the Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 will be accepted before 04 September 2019. Here on this page candidates will find details about the examination dates, fee structure for all candidates, important dates for the recruitment, Educational qualification & Pay Scale for the post of Dak Sevak.
|Important Dates – Assam Postal Circle Recruitment|
|First Date to apply online||05 August 2019|
|Last Date to apply online||04 September 2019|
Age Limit for Assam Postal Service GDS Recruitment
- For General Candidates – 18 to 40 years
- For SC/ST Candidates – 18 to 45 years
- For OBC Candidates – 18 to 42 years
Application Fee for Assam GDS Recruitment
- For UR/OBC/EWS Male – 100
- For female candidates, SC/ST, PWD – No Fee
Qualification for Assam Postal Circle Recruitment
- The candidate must have passed the secondary education examination with passing marks in Maths and English.
- Candidates who have passed the 10th in the first attempt will be given preference.
- Applicants must have knowledge of the local language of his/her circle, the language must be part of his/her curriculum up to class 10th.
- For Assam Assamese, Bodo and Bengali are the local languages candidates must have studied as a compulsory or as elective subject in class 10th.
- The candidates who are going to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement recruitment must have a 60 days certificate of Computer Training.
Community wise Distribution of Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Pay Scale of Assam Gramin Dak Sevak BPM & ABPM
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Selection Process for the Assam Post Office Recruitment
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the automatically generated merit list on the basis of the marks of candidates they got in their secondary examination.
- If any candidate has higher qualifications than the desired qualification for the Assam GDS Recruitment will not get any benefit as class 10th is the only educational criteria for the selection Dak Sevak engagement.
- Candidates are advised to apply only with marks commission won’t consider a candidate who has applied only with grades.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order could be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply only for 20 posts per circle, applying more than 20 posts will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- All the applications submitted without complete details will be rejected without any prior notice.
How to Apply for the Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website at www.appost.in
- Now click on the “Apply online” link
- Then it will ask you to register yourself with the Indiapost
- Register yourself and proceed to next page where you need to submit an online application for posts you want to apply for.
- Now upload the documents to support your eligibility for the Assam Postal Circle Engagement.
- Now proceed to pay the online application fee for the recruitment.
- Takeout a printout of the complete online application to use it as a reference in future.
|Official Website||Apply Now|
|Assam GDS Recruitment – Click here|