The Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam is going to conduct a written examination for the post of Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) on 08-09-2019 (Forenoon). For this purpose, it will release the APGS Ward Secretary Hall Ticket on 05 Sept onwards. Applicants will be able to download them with the help of their registration number and password.
Online Applications for the AP Ward Planning Secretary Examination were active from 27 July 2019 to 10 August 2019. Now all those candidates who have applied for the vacancies are waiting for the release of AP Ward Planning Secretary Hall Ticket. They will be able to download them from the official web portal of Ward Sachivalayam at wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Steps to download the AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary Hall Ticket 2019
- Visit the official website of Grama Sachivalayam at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage check the latest news section and find “APGS Hall Ticket for the Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary“.
- After that Login with the candidate’s account details.
- Then select the post and proceed to download it and check it for any mistake.
- Then takeout a print of the document and bring it to the centre of examination.
Visit official Website of APGS – Click here
Candidates must be aware of the fact that admit card is a provisional document and it will be valid only for the time of examination. Applicants are advised to carry all essential and required documents to the centre of examination.
There are some very instructions indicated on the Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket which every participant is supposed to obey. So it must be in the priority list to follow all the rules made for this recruitment examination.
We wish you a very happy journey throughout the selection process and pray for your success in the examination. Please share your experiences with us in the comment section below.