The candidates who have applied for the vacancies of Grama Sachivalayam / Ward Sachivalayam Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary in the A.P. Municipal Ministerial Subordinate Service are waiting for the APGS Ward Secretary Hall Ticket. As per the official resources, the exam will be organised on 08-September-2019 (Afternoon) and hall tick will be available three days before the exam date.
The board accepted online application for this vacancy up to 10 August 2019. All the selected candidates will have to undergo a training period which will last for one week at their district centres. Selection of candidates will be provisional for the first two years and they will be given 1500 rupees as salary for this period.
- Exam Organiser – Municipal Administration Department
- Name of Vacancy – Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
- Number of Vacancies – 3786
- Date of Examination – 08 Sept 2019
- Job Type – Government
- Website – gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Education Secretary Hall Ticket 2019
From the examination point of view, APGS Ward Data Processing Secretary Hall Ticket is an essential document. It is advised to candidates that keep this piece of paper until the completion of the selection process. Because it contains some vital information about the student and exam printed on it. Without these details, you won’t be able to sit for the exam.
AP Ward Data Processing Secretary Hall Ticket has Name of Applicant, Name & Address of Exam Venue, Reporting Time to the Exam Hall, Date & Time of Test, Name of the Conducting Board etc. After downloading the Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket please check these details are present or not.
Written Exam Pattern
|Part-A – General Studies and mental ability||50|
|Part-B –Subject Knowledge||100|
Steps to download the Grama Sachivalayam Ward Education Secretary Hall Ticket 2019
- Open official website at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, you will get a direct link to download the APGS Ward Education Secretary Hall Ticket
- Now submit credential of the candidate i.e. Application ID and Date of Birth (Password)
- After that Download the document and takeout a printout
- Before proceeding further please check that there is no mistake in the hall ticket.
|Official Website | Download Hall Ticket|