The Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department, Andhra Pradesh has invited online application for the recruitment of more than 4 Lakh candidates for the Grama Volunteer Vacancies in the state. The mission of government is to provide one volunteer on 50 households. This step is taken by the Andhra Government to ensure the leak-proof implementation of its Schemes and Services.
Online application for the Ward Volunteer / Village Volunteer will start on 24 June 2019 and the last date for online application registration is 05 July 2019. All the candidates who are 10th pass, 12th pass or even graduate can apply for this recruitment at gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
|Application Registration process||24-06-2019 to 05-07-2019|
|Scrutiny of applications||By 10-07-2019|
|Interviews by Selection Committee||11-07-2019 to 25-07-2019|
|Intimation letters to selected Volunteers||01-08-2019|
|Induction and training programme||05-08-2019 to 10-08-2019|
|Positioning of volunteers||15-08-2019|
- For Urban Area – Degree
- For Rural Area – Inter
- For Tribal Area – 10th
The candidates who are applying for the AP Grama Volunteer Jobs must be 18 years old as on 30 June 2019 but not more than 35 years old.
District Wise Vacancy Distribution
Salary/ Pay Scale
The Andhra Pradesh Government will give 5000 honorarium to every candidate who got engaged as Volunteer to Grama Panchayat. This salary will be performance based it may differ candidate to candidate.
There is no application fee for the AP Grama Volunteer/ Ward Volunteer/ Village Volunteer. Candidates can apply for this recruitment free of cost.
How to apply for Andhra Gram Volunteer Jobs 2019
- First of visit the official website at gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
- Now click on the “Apply Now” button which will take you rules page
- Click on “I Agree” proceed to the next page.
- Here on this page, it will ask you to “Check Eligibility” after that you may proceed.
- Then it will ask for your Adhar Number and Mobile Number, enter and proceed
- After that, it will take you to the Registration page where you need to enter all your educational and personal details, enter and proceed.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|User Manual||Telugu, English|
|Notification||Link 1, Link 2, Link 3|