The Department of Sericulture, Amravati is going to recruit 400 candidates on the post of Village Sericulture Assistants in Grama Sachivalayams across the state. The written examination for VSA vacancies will be conducted on 01 September 2019 (After Noon). Now candidates are waiting for the release of APGS VSA Hall Ticket from the official website at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
The written test for the Village Sericulture Assistant recruitment will be objective type in nature and candidates have to answer questions on OMR sheet. The AP Grama Sachivalayam VSA Hall Ticket will be released 03 days before the date of examination.
APGS Sericulture Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
|AP Grama Sachivalayam VSA Hall Ticket 2019|
|Name of Department||Department of Sericulture|
|Name of Post||Village Sericulture Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||400|
|Last Date to submit Online Application Form||10 August 2019|
|Date of Examination||01 Sept 2019 (Afternoon)|
|Training of Selected Candidates||16 Sept to 22 Sept 2019|
|AP VSA Hall Ticket Release Date||27 August 2019|
Steps to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket for Village Sericulture Assistant
- Visit the official website of Grama Sachivalayam at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- After accessing the homepage of the website please look for the link saying “AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Sericulture Assistant Hall Ticket“
- Click on that link, it will move you to a new page where you will be asked to enter the application ID and password.
- After logging in to candidate’s dashboard you will be asked to select the name of the post you have applied for.
- Then candidates will be allowed to download the AP Sericulture Assistant Hall Ticket.
- Download the admit card in PDF document format and move to takeout a clear and error-free printout of the document.
|Official Website | Hall Ticket|
Important Details of APGS Sericulture Assistant Examination & Hall Ticket
All those candidates who are going to participate in this examination will have to download this document from the official website as soon as possible. Without AP VSA Hall Ticket candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall premises.
Because Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card contains many details about exam and candidate. This type of information is very crucial to conduct the exam process properly. It also has some instruction for candidates to maintain a good and healthy environment in the exam centre.
- Name of Student
- Father’s Name of Student
- Name & Adress of Exam Venue
- Date & Time of Written Test
As per the information that the commission has now made it compulsory to bring a valid photo identity card and photograph along with hall ticket. If any candidate fails to prove his/her identity then the board has right to disqualify a candidate. Candidates may bring any of the following document as Identity proof.
- Adhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID Card
Sericulture Assistant Selection Process & Exam Pattern
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination. The offline test will be conducted on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Sheets. The question in the test will be multiple choice type and the number of question will be 150. The candidates will get 01 positive marks for every right answer and .25 negative mark for each wrong answer.
- Part-1-General studies and mental ability – 50 marks
- Part-2-Sericulture – 100 marks
|So we wish a very Goodluck to all candidates who are willing to take part in the Village Sericulture Assistant examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Sericulture Department, Amaravati.|