The Allahabad High Court has published an online notification for the AHC recruitment 2018 of 3495 candidates on the posts of Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Assistant, Driver and Category ‘D’ Cadre posts. Details are shared below please read the full post. Online applications will start from 6 December and end on 26 December 2018.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the 3495 posts under The Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2018-19, in the U.P. State District Courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The applicants may apply for more than one Allahabad High Court Group C & Group D Post s but they will have to apply and pay the examination fee separately for each Post Code.
|Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018-19 – Important Dates|
|Start of Online Applications||06-12-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26-12-2018|
|Notification Release Date||14-11-2018|
|For Post Code 1 & 2|
|For Post Code 3 & 4|
Allahabad High Court Jobs 2018-19 – Details
After a wait for a long time, the AHC has finally released the official notification for this AHC Group C & D recruitment. The Applicants who are desiring to work as a government employee than its a golden opportunity for you. Please make sure that you apply before the last date of the application submission date.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|02/Sub. Court/ Stenographer/ 2018 (Post Code – 01)|
|Stenographer Grade-III||412 (Approx.)|
|02/Sub. Court/ Category ‘C’/ Clerical Cadre/2018 (Post Code – 02)|
|Junior Assistant||1484 (Approx.)|
|02/Sub. Court/ Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’/ Grade-IV)/ 2018 (Post Code – 03)|
|Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’ Grade-IV)||40 (Approx.)|
|02/Sub. Court/Group ‘D’/2018 (Post Code – 04)|
|Tubewell Operator-cum-Electrician||1559 (Approx.)|
|Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash|
|Chowkidar/Waterman/Sweeper/ Mali/Coolie/Bhisti/ Liftman|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Graduation with Diploma or|
Certificate in Stenography
along with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.
|Junior Assistants||Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer.|
|Drivers||High School along with Driving|
License to drive a four-wheeler for a period not less than 3 years.
|Tubewell Operator- cum-Electrician||Junior High School with|
Diploma or certificate course
from Industrial Training Institute.
|Process Server||Process Server must have passed High School.|
|Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash||Junior High School|
|Chowkidar/Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman||Junior High School|
The candidate who is going to apply must be 18 years to 40 years (as on 01.07.2018)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination which will be followed by a skill as per the requirements of a notified vacancies.
- Written Test.
- Hindi/English Computer Type Test.
- Hindi/English Stenography Test. (For Stenographer III)
- Technical Driving Test (For Driver Posts0
How to apply for the Allahabad High Court Jobs 2018-19
Step – 1 – Registration
- Open official website @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Then Click on the “Recruitment” Link.
- On the next page select the “Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2018-19”
- Now register yourself by filling an online application after clicking the “Apply Now button”
Step – 2 – Uploading Documents
- After registering online now its time to submit the documents to the recruitment authority.
- Upload candidates Recent Passport Size photograph, Signature & other required documents in the prescribed format.
- After uploading click on the Submit button & proceed fee section.
Step – 3 – Submit Application Fee
- This is the last step to complete the online application process.
- Candidates may submit the Application fee through online or offline mode.
- For online mode candidates may use net banking, Debit card or credit card.
- For offline mode, candidates have to pay through the Challan printed at the time of application.
Links for the AHC Recruitment 2018
|Official Website||Apply Online|